STEVE~12

Ten years ago.

I lie in bed at 1 midnight. Staring at the ceiling. Replaying the kiss from earlier.

“Kiss me.” Weston had uttered.

“You are like my younger brother.” But deep down I wanted to kiss him. I was not open about my sexuality but my parents knew. I told them and the only advice was to be careful. This is a small town. And indeed it is.

If people find out, I will be an outcast. My family will be an outcast. Just a few more weeks and I will get out of here. I can't wait to go to NYU. I will date the hell out of every guy I see. If I have the guts to.

I laugh at my thoughts.

 “You and Carter are almost the same age. It's not possible.” I shoo Weston away. But I can't help being tempted. The boy is beautiful. He has this bad boy kind of face and to add to the fact that he is the mayor's son, well he tends to get what he wants when he wants it.

I just didn’t know he was gay.

“No, I am older. Jace is Carter's age, not me.” He clarifies. Pushing the books away. We are in the library where I work part time. And this boy seems to know my schedule.

“ Are you scared?” he asks.

“yes, yes I am.” 

“why? You are old enough.” He comes closer, push the books that I was carrying away and slowly, his hand grabs my dick. I jump in surprise. He can't be serious.

“kid, I am not one of your playthings okay. And beside, are you even gay?” I push him away and go on to arrange the books again. my heart racing. My dick responds.

It is so hard just from that touch. He seems to have noticed that.

“Then, you will be the only one. I will stop fooling around. It will just be you.” He promises.

I look at him. Knowing fully that won't be possible. He is a teenager after all. A very horny teenager. And did I say, we are six years apart? Fuck my life. 

“Come back when you keep your promise. “ I mumble. I meant for that to be a dare and a brush off. But I saw a challenge in his face. In a  minute he was in my face, grabbing me and kissing me.

That was my first kiss with a guy. It was sloppy. Scary. Beautiful. I felt alive and terrified out of my skin.

Weston ran away the moment he was down and I was left there standing with a boner in my pants and someone else staring at me.

Jace. Weston little brother. Shit.

***

The next week, Weston kept his promise. He was not seen with a girl. Not flirting around. Not anything. He seemed like a good boy and before I knew it, I was watching him closely. We become closer. 

He would come around during my shifts at the library. Visits my place by the lies that he is studying with Natalia and carter. And then, he would sneak to my room.

We would kiss. And kiss some more. But whenever he wanted to take things further. I would stop it.

We made promises of going away together. Start a life where nothing would stop us and date each other. Even get married. I would get excited at the thought of our future.

We would hold hands as he  sleeps. I wouldn’t hug him, scared if my parents walked in on us.

Natalia and Carter knew and they became our cover. I felt complete. I was ready to do anything to this boy who changed for me. Who sacrificed being a horny teenager and stayed with me.