STEVE ~16

I must be crazy.

No, I am crazy.

But if this is the feeling of being crazy, then I want to be crazy. I am willing to be crazy to experience this with him.

I can't believe I am running like a teenage boy in love. Embracing him and kissing him just below the stairs heading to our hotel room. 

Running and dancing as we head to my room. He doesnt get to keep his promise of getting naked, sprawled on my bed, because the minute I lock the door behind me, Drayton is in my arms, his legs wrapped around my waist.

His lips on my neck. I pin him against the door. Kiss him like my life depends on it.

The feeling is heavenly. Tender. 

He takes my breath away.

I watch him. Anticipation fills me. Never have I ever been like this.

I let my kiss linger before I pry myself from him. I walk to the coffee table. Pulling the wooden chair beside it. No, i dont sit. I need leverage. Something to hold on to.

Dray looks at me. I see fear pass through his eyes. The confusion. I know. 

"So beautiful," I tell him honestly. He is breathtaking. And if I don't hold onto something, I might ruin everything.

I might be rough on him. And he will hate me for that. 
He watches me for a few seconds, then slowly starts removing his clothes. One by one. His eyes never leave mine.

I grab the chair tighter. My body is shivering. It's been a long time. 

I don't close my eyes. I can't close my eyes. He is irresistible. 

I start counting. A habit I learned to calm myself. It doesn't work. 

I keep counting. I keep watching him.

My cock hurts. It is harder than it has ever been. 

His boxer dropped down. The last of his clothing. My dick leaks.

Fuck.

I am done for.

He stands still. Unsure of what to do next. I stay still too. 

For a moment, a very brief moment, a scene passed through my eyes. I close them so fast they hurt. But when I opened them, Dray is covering himself up.

Biting his lower lip, his body trembling.

Shit.

I walk to him. And at that moment, I kiss him the way I want to. The way my heart feels.

"I am not him," he whisper after the kiss. "Ummh…we can stop this-"

"I want you." I assure him. "I want YOU, drayton."

"But-,"

"No buts."

He takes my hand to his lips. Kiss it gently. So gently it breaks my heart. I close my eyes and  try to feel the moment. Feel his presence. Feel him.

"we can just talk. Get to know each other more. This doesn’t have to happen. We can stay like this for another ten years until you are ready to be with me."

My heart speeds. A knot tightens in my chest. It's all wrong. In Front of me is the man I dreamt of. The man I wanted to have. Wanted to protect ever since I saw his picture. The man who changed it all.

And he is naked. Overthinking my intentions.

“Look at me,” I grumble. He doesn't. He keeps his head down. Occupied kissing my hand. “Dray,look at me.” I plea.