TWENTY EIGHT

Warning: Smut ahead

Dylan slammed the door shut behind them with his foot, circling his arms around Isabel's small waist. His fingers fiddled with the belt on her bathrobe until it was let loose. Her scent flooded his sense, burning him with desire.

"I want you." Her captivating voice whispered in his ear, causing his lower region to twitch with excitement.

"I'm all yours." He whispered against her neck as he let the bathrobe fall freely to the ground.

Isabel's lips met his once again, not giving him time to worship her naked figure. She craved for his touch more than anything in the world. His long fingers moved behind her neck, pulling her closer to himself as he swirled his tongue around her mouth intoxicating her senses. She let her hands find its way to his now bare torso, loving the feeling of his toned abs against her fingers. She went lower and began fumbling with the button on his jeans. Dylan grabbed her by her hips and pressed her closer to himself so she was rubbing against his growing erection. A soft moan of need and desire escaped her lips as her skin came in contact with his thick length. He gave her butt a hard squeeze before making her straddle him.

Heat ran through Isabel's veins from her mate's wicked kisses and his magic fingers roaming every inch of her. He pushed her down on the bed and immediately pulled down his jeans, revealing his long erection. Isabel became wet at the sight of Dylan in all his glory. She knelt on the bed and worshipped his glorious figure with her lips.

"Mine" she growled in his ear, pushing him against herself.

Dylan groaned through clenched teeth, basking in the pleasure his mate's skillful lips was offering. He froze for a second, his muscles went still as Isabel's tongue played with his manhood, sending shivers down his spine. The scent of both their arousals filled the air, causing their wolves to howl in pleasure.

Isabel gasped when Dylan turned them around in a flash, so she was the one lying on the bed.

"Show me what you got." She breathlessly teased, eyes flashing gold.

Dylan took the challenge by sliding two fingers inside her wet hole.

"Mhm" she moaned, digging her fingers into his arms as his fingers started pumping inside her.

"More" her breath came out in short pants.

Isabel frowned at the feeling of cold air and the emptiness that came as soon as Dylan's fingers exited her insides. He suddenly spread her thighs apart, making her heart leap with joy. Her eyes rolled behind her head with the feeling of her mate inside her. Although she was in pain from the impact and the discomfort his size made her feel, she could tell she was in for the pleasure of her life. She grabbed the sheets with her claws as Dylan started stroking her. Each stroke made her vision blur with immense pleasure. He gripped her waist and increased his pace, going all wild. She arched her back, allowing herself get lost in the pleasure as her mate pounded in and out of her. His deep groans complimented her soft moans perfectly well.

Both were sweaty and breathless, but didn't want this moment to come to an end as they were in another world entirely.

Isabel fisted her claws in the sheets ripping it in the process when Dylan came inside her, filling her with his seed. Her legs went limp from the effect, but it was worth it. She was finally one with her mate.

Who would've thought the night she almost considered the worst night of her life would end up being the beginning of the best nights of her life.