A Warning

It's been a couple weeks since Dust came in and Lilly has been having her fun with him. That meaning that she's tried various methods to get him to take his medication, not that it seemed to help any. He still talked as if something was there, she was starting to believe that it wasn't just schizophrenia, but a coping mechanism as well. Lilly hummed as she looked through all the results of the testing Dust had been put through the other day. It was a progress check that all patients went though and Lilly, for obvious reasons, was not allowed to participate in these checks. Not that they have done Dust any good anyway. All his results were the same as when he first got here. If it was the same the next two monthly checks, Dust was going to get removed from the program. What would happen next, Lilly didn't know. She wasn't sure she wanted to know since Dust was a well known Multiversal criminal that murdered people. She certainly had her fun with the guy, but she didn't want anything bad to happen to him. She brushed a hand through her hair.

🔪🔪🔪

Dust was as compliant as ever. "Is murder always on your mind?" Lilly asked casually. "yours specifically, yes. i have dreams of watching the life drain from your eyes." Dust wasn't looking at her, but the syringe instead, just waiting for her to make some stupid move with it. He both hated and loved the game that this had turned into, trying to avoid that stupid needle like it was the plague and building up his hatred for the day he finally escaped and got to kill Lilly as slowly and painfully as he could. "I looked at your results, Dust. Do you know what happens if you don't show improvement by three months?" Dust was thrown off by the unusually serious tone she was using. She looked serious too, not all irritatingly smug and what not. "... do you know what happens if i 'don't improve' the next two months?" Dust quoted. Lilly shook her head. "I don't, but it can't be anything good." She hesitated before putting the syringe down. "I'm in no mood to pin you down to give your meds today. As fun as it is, could you please take the damn pills instead?" Dust narrowed his sockets. "if i refuse?" Lilly shrugged tiredly. "I mean, you could try to inject yourself instead, I just don't feel like fighting you today."

🔪🔪🔪

That had ended up in a fight anyway. Dust was a stubborn one. You made yourself a cup of coffee, meeting Toriel along the way. "Hey, just the girl I wanted to meet. I was wondering, what happens if Dust doesn't improve in three months? Where does he go?" Toriel grabbed herself a cup of coffee. "I can't be too certain, but I believe his next destination lies within Reapertale where the gods will have a final say. I suspect that nothing good would come out of that, which is why he needs to be rehabilitated here." Toriel concluded. "Ah, I guess you're right then. The gods are probably peeved that Dust took so many people to an early grave, huh?" She did not like that the gods would be getting involved at all. "Reaper most likely, I cannot say about the rest of the gods. I just hope your... unorthodox methods work on him." Lilly looked at Toriel with an unreadable expression. "They will, one way or another." She promised.