She's Bored

When Dream entered again, all attention went to him with less hostile intentions. Dream seemed relieved, say the least. "ok, so you'll be hiding out in echotale where very few can panic and catch nightmare's attention. g is still weary so i suggest keeping within his line of sight so there are no problems, ok?" Reluctantly Error and the Murder Time Trio nodded. "And if he tries to kill them?" Lilly asked boldly. "that won't happen unless they attack him or frisk first, trust me." Dream responded evenly. Taylor decidedly introduced himself to Dream who smiled. "Hello tiny Bones, I'm Taylor." Nearly everyone cracked up at that, including Dream himself. "h-hello taylor, i'm dream, the guardian of positivity." With the atmosphere much less tense, Lilly and Izik introduced themselves while Rane stayed ever the strong and silent type. "nice to meet you all, come through this portal and you can meet g." With reluctance they followed Dream through to see a Skeleton with cracks in his skull and holes in his hands. He looked like a biker wannabe smoking a cigarette. Still, Izik walked up to him. "Hi G, I'm Izik." This was going to take some getting used to.

🔪🔪🔪

Error was stitching a doll for Izik while the others did their thing. They'd been in Echotale for a few days now and G was somewhat starting to relax around the murderous Skeletons who no longer seemed to have murderous intentions. Didn't mean he didn't keep an eye on them though. His guard was still very much up. The guys really kept around Waterfall which was more than fine with G. "How is it..." Lilly was complaining to the group. "That I'm the only girl here? I mean, I'm LGBTQ+ all the way, but I would have thought that there'd at least be one other girl in this group!" Taylor looked at Lilly. "If it bothers you that much, I can dress in drag and play pretend." She deadpanned. "I'd pay big money to see that." Rane snickered. Izik laughed, nodding along with him. "i would too." Horror rumbled, making his boyfriend blush. "B-bones.." Lilly grumbled and started thinking of revenge plots. Taylor pulled out a bicicle to split with Horror and Lilly cracked a devious smile. "Well, this is going to go well.." Izik muttered while Rane shook his head, chuckling.

🔪🔪🔪

"Lilly!" The blackette stole Taylor's bicicle. "Come get it Taylor, Horror~!" Lilly teased them. Horror rolled his eye and teleported behind her, easily snatching the treat. "Thanks, Bones." Taylor winked at Horror who blushed. Dust wrapped his arms around the girl. "that's enough teasing, flower." That caused her to blush. Izik smirked. "Kiss already, would you?" He called while Error passed a doll to him. ("what do you think izik?") "w-wh-at do y-yo-u thi-in-k i-zi-k?" He gave the glitchy skeleton a easy-going smile. "Looks great, Erry."
"love ya, rane.." Lilly heard Killer declare. She rolled her eyes. "Hello! I'm Sidney. Nice to meet you all." A voice cut through their fun and made them jump. They all turned to see a wavy haired brunette with blue eyes and a Skeleton with purple clothes and blueish purple eyelights walking over. Taylor, naturally, was the first to speak up. "Uh, hi. Um... I'm Taylor, this is Horror. Don't let the hole fool you, he's a softy. That's Killer and Rane, Dust and Lilly, and Error and Izik." Taylor introduced. "Who's your friend?" He pointed next to her where the Skeleton had reluctantly joined her. She smirked at him. "Yeah, friend, who are you?" The girl teased, failing to boop his nose as he parried her arm away. "har har." The Skeleton stated in unamused nervousness. "you all know me by name... i am nightmare, the king of negativity."