Alive... For Now

"explain. why would you need depression medication." He pulled the attack way, letting Lilly sit up, though she highly doubted that she was safe. "Because I'm depressed, obviously." Dust growled, waving the bone around as a reminder that she still was under threat. She sighed heavily. "You're gonna make me? Seriously?" Dust smirked. "speak." She groaned. "Ok, know how you kept saying I should be locked in there? Well I was. Because I was seriously mentally unstable due to thing that happened that I still need to take those for." Dust snickered. "what did mommy and daddy no love you enough?" Lilly glared at him. "My parents are dead, dipsh*t." She snipped to which Dust threw the attack scarily close to her head. "i can still kill you, you know." Lilly looked away from him, crossing her arms. "what happened to them?" She looked down. "That is none of your f*cking business." She warned lowly. She didn't care if he killed her or not, that was not something she was willing to discuss, nor did she ever want to talk about it. Dust saw that too. He could see it in her eyes. "fine. that was your only pass though."

🔪🔪🔪

Dust didn't know why he wasn't killing the woman right now. He really should be after the sh*t she pulled but... he glanced over at her. She wasn't trying anything right now. She looked haunted. She wasn't even there anymore. Not mentally. Dust glanced at Phantom. He was also watching her, but said nothing. He seemed intrigued. Dust felt a little intrigued about her himself. He knew she was way different from the other humans. Was that why he wasn't killing her? He wanted to know more about her? Why she went from being a prisoner to these sane pests to working for them? He wasn't getting his answers now, she was guarded now. Her parents were a sensitive topic. He found it pretty stupid, he killed his dad when her was a kid so he didn't see the problem. Female humans were too weird, too sensitive. "what do we do about her pap?" The phantom skull looked to Dust. "SHE CAN HAVE MY ROOM FOR NOW, ONLY UNTIL WE LEARN MORE ABOUT HER." Dust frowned at that. "i don't like that idea bro. that's your room." Phantom shook his head. "I'M DEAD ANYWAY, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE USE OF IT."

🔪🔪🔪

You snapped out of your thoughts when Dust started talking to himself again. He was letting her have a room? He wasn't killing her for being a complete b*tch to him in the asylum? "i hate when you have point... fine. i'll let her have your room." There was silence as she made herself comfortable while she watched on with interest. "i am not becoming her friend, no." He hissed at the nothingness beside him. "stop being right- i hate it!" He looked away from 'his bro' and caught you staring. He smirked at you cockily. "welcome back to the world of the living. we lost you for a bit." Lilly quirked a brow. "You could have shook me or something, I would have snapped out of it." Dust laughed. "no, i loved the silence. do it more." She rolled her eyes. "Oh hey." Dust hummed, no longer paying any full attention to her. "Your welcome for saving your *ss, stabby." Dust scoffed and glared at her in annoyance. "i could've gotten out myself, you know!" He barked as she laughed. "Sure, sure. I totally believe you." He growled, magic activating. "i could've!" He defended. Lilly decided not to keep pushing his buttons.