Bonding With Her

Dust was chilling on the couch when Lilly came down, holding her stitches. "So what happened to you hating me?" She asked Dust. "i can't let you die from my enemy, that's just lost exp. you also said you would help me get home. one of the others will probably kill you as soon as that is done." She smirked. "Sounds good to me." Dust sat up to allow her to sit. His eyelights looked her up and down. "..." She looked pretty hot when she was hurt. That expression was cute. "how do you plan on doing it?" Dust asked. "Repurposing your machine downstairs, obviously." Dust quirked a bonebrow. "you know how to do that?" Lilly grinned. "Sure I do... how do you think we got here?" Dust paused. "alright, whatever... i gotta help though, you're hurt.." He grumbled. "Aww, so sweet." She teased as she got up to get something to eat. Dust grumbled some more but followed Lilly to the kitchen. She had Dust get the pancake mix while she got the eggs and hash. "you can cook?"
"I can do a lot of things." She replied with sass. The pot seemed to be getting sweeter.

🔪🔪🔪

The floor, walls, and ceiling were splattered. Furniture was overturned and the stove had been on fire. Lilly panted as she checked her stitches. They were irritated, but not opened. Dust wiped some of the splatter off his face. She had got him good, but he wasn't dying so easily. Dust peeked over the table, only to see a mitt in the air. "I surrender! I don't wanna pull my stitches." Dust wasn't sure he believed her. "roll your weapons to me." He watched with satisfaction as the remaining three eggs were rolled over to the center of the kitchen. "step out slowly." She did as she was told as Dust slipped out and grabbed one of the eggs, cracking it over her head. "that's for dumping the entire bowl of pancake batter over my f*cking head." He looked around at the egg and hash splattered battlefield. "killer won't mind this mess. let's get cleaned up and start on that stupid machine." Lilly chuckled. "I'm not sorry, you look good covered in batter." Dust blinked, a purple hue coming into his cheekbones. "just get in the damn shower!" He barked at her, flustered. Did she mean that..?

🔪🔪🔪

Dust washed her clothes while she was in the bathroom. They only had what was on their backs. She would be doing the same with his clothes while he was washing up. He also checked on the condition of the machine for her. It really wasn't bad. She just needed the pieces to do her thing and they could leave. He returned upstairs to see Lilly out of the shower and slipping on her shirt. He looked away immediately, blushing. "i-i was gonna get it!" He stammered. "You were taking too long. Go take your shower." Dust took a shortcut to the bathroom, trying not to imagine her with her clothes off. What the hell was wrong with him anyway, she was just a stupid, annoying human woman... a hot one.