Mental Issues

Dust let Lilly choose out their place of living. He had another matter to attend to while that happened though. He had to talk to Nightmare's brother. Dream was probably the only one out of all of them that had clearance to getting Lilly more medication. Dust and Lilly for sure would get tossed back in the system again, same with the the boss and the other Skeletons. It had to be Dream. "hey pop princess!" Dream sweatdropped as he turned to Dust, Nightmare and Sidney doing so as well. "i- we- need some assistance. some unfinished business at asylumtale." Dream looked weary. "what sort of unfinished business...?" The Positivity Guardian asked. "depression medication. for my flower. she's running out." Dream tilted his head a moment before snapping his fingers, as if recalling something. "of course dust! please do give her my condolences, even if it was years ago!" Dust narrowed his sockets. Of course he would know Lilly's tragedies. "she wants to forget and i don't blame her. i'm not gonna bring it up." Dust turned to go help Lilly move in. "it isn't healthy not to face it, dust-" Dream tried to call him back.

🔪🔪🔪

"dream's on your meds." Lilly felt Dust's arms wrap around her waist. "That's good, and not a day too soon." He held her close rocking gently with her. "you helped me, you know. get over pap. please let me do the same." Dream was right. Dust knew that. He just wanted- needed- to be careful about the matter. He'd seen first hand how she could get if triggered. Lilly gripped Dust's hands. "I-I don't think I can..." Dust pressed his skull into Lilly's back. "i didn't think i could with my brother. but he is dead. and so are they. most importantly, it isn't your fault. it was a freak accident that you happened to be apart of." Lilly shook her head, shivering. "I can't Dust, I can't." He turned her around so he could hug onto her. "we can. together. they wouldn't want you to be like this, not forever and i don't want you to suffer either. lilly... my partner in crime." She didn't agree. She didn't argue either. It's about stars damned time that they finally deal with both their issues and move on. That started with trying to get her to tell her story.

🔪🔪🔪

Dream flinched at the overpowering amount of negativity in and around Dust and Lilly's home. He didn't know what was going on, he only hoped the medication he'd brought would help. Lilly was asleep for now. Dust's mind was full. He could understand why she blamed herself. She was just a child though, she was just trying to make them breakfast in bed when the oven caught fire. She'd ran outside to get help, but nobody was awake. By the time authorities did get there, her parents were dead, suffocated from smoke inhalation. She hadn't woke them up soshe blamed herself. She was just a little girl, panicking and scared. She hadn't been in her right mind. He had literally killed his whole AU on purpose. He could get her through this. Him and all their friends and family. "i've got you, flower. i'm gonna save you from yourself." When someone knocked Dust found the meds, Dream himself was nowhere to be found. Dust didn't really blame him, he knew negativity hurt him or some bullsh*t like that. He took up the bottle and went back to Lilly to comfort her in her time of need.