Dust's Great Escape

Dust's results on the second month were as wonderful as they were on the first. Lilly bit her lip, looking troubled. Maybe he could bounce back, it's happened once before. That person still wasn't the most stable still, which is why they still worked at the Asylum, but they had gotten better in the end. Maybe he could too. Still, she was preparing for worst case. If this failed, Lilly would probably be incarcerated... again. Not a fun time in her life. So if she did have to fall back, she had to make sure they were out of the AU before Toriel arrived in the morning. Which meant the AU machine would have to be on and running for her and Dust and she would need the keys for his cuffs. Ultimately in the end he would probably kill her as he'd been promising since day one, but was that really a bad thing? Did she really want to continue living live this- "I've gotta take my meds." What for? Severe depression mostly. Again, not a fun time in her life. Crap, she couldn't get a refill when she ran out if she was on the run.

🔪🔪🔪

The final test was a fail. He didn't get better in three months. Getting in during the night was simple enough, she did it a lot to work during the night. Flicked off the cameras and locked the security room door so the officer would struggle to get back in... especially since Lilly had the keys so she could free Dust. Only idiots left their keys in the office. She powered on the AU machine that was in the back next and turned the dial to Killertale. Lilly made sure to grab her meds, a water bottle, and duct tape before locking her office.With the stage set, it was time to get the main character. Lilly avoided the hall to the security office as she made her way to Dust's room. Luckily for her, he was asleep when she snuck in. Gave her time to duct tape his mouth shut before she picked him up and started carrying him out and to the machine. Lilly never knew Dust was such a heavy sleeper. Probably for the best, honestly. She readjusted him in her arms before she finally stepped through the portal and into Killer's AU.

🔪🔪🔪

Lilly was chilling on the couch, trying to ignore the dust everywhere while she watched TV. She'd put Dust in his bed, and undid his cuffs and straight jacket... and the duct tape. Yeah that was more for if he tried to be loud during their escape. "Sh*t I just realized I don't have a job anymore. I should hold a freaking party."
"yes we should..." Dust jumped on Lilly, not dissimilar to how she'd pounced on him that first day, and wrapped a hand around her neck while the other summoned a bone. "i'm gonna torture you slowly until you wish you were dead..." Dust growled. Lilly didn't try to fight him. She knew she deserved what she got. It was her fault they died anyway... something shook as it fell to the floor, drawing both their attention. Lilly's meds lay just within Dust's reach and Dust being curious, picked them up. "depression medication?" He poked the sharp tip of the bone to her throat. "you better answer honestly, are you still trying to 'make me better'?" Dust released pressure so she could speak. "N-not for you, n-no." She rasped. "F-for me." Dust looked confused. "huh?"