Decisions, Decisions

"Good news is, I'm confident nobody here is going to kill me! Bad news, they interrupted our date." Lilly commented after Izik left for Horror. "that's alright, there's always next time flower." Killer poked Dust. "how did you of all skeletons get a girl?"
"The hell is that supposed to mean-" Lilly growled. Dust caught her around the waist. "woah, lilly, i hate humans, remember? he's just... surprised? killer surprised... never thought i'd see the day." Dust commented to himself. "long story short, i got locked up in asylumtale, this crazy b*tch was my warden. sh*t happened, she broke me out of asylumtale, turned out she used to be locked up there too, she f*cked the kid in your au up, and we started to get along." Dust summed up. "No regrets." Lilly made a peace sign. "ok... what were you doing in my au?"
"Laying low. They would've checked Dust's AU for him so I went with the next best thing." Dust nodded. "so what's your story?" Killer looked at the big human male. "He was my babysitter before he was my boyfriend." Killer replied, grinning at him. The man smiled back.

🔪🔪🔪

It wasn't long before a third Skeleton with a hole in his skull and another man joined the party. The Muder Time Trio was finally together once again. "i can't believe you're with a human." Dust said bluntly to Error. Between the three other Skeletons,  he was not expecting Error or Horror to find romance with humans. Error hated everyone and Horror ate humans for breakfast. ("i could say the same for you all.") "i-i cou-uld sa-y th-e s-ame f-for y-ou a-ll." Error replied as he absent-mindedly sewed a doll. "that is true." The injured Skeleton agreed. "what comes next?" It was a good question. Lilly tapped her foot as she looked at the glitching Skeleton.  "They can't stay here, Erry. They haven't lived in the Anti-Void like you and I have." Izik pointed out gently. Error put down his sewing stuff. ("i know that. we can't keep to the original plan either, though..") "i-i kn-ow th-hat. we-e ca-n-t k-ee-p to th-e o-orig-ginal pl-lan ei-the-r, th-ough.." Izik smiled lightly at his boyfriend. "Relax, we will figure something out."
"maybe i can help you?"

🔪🔪🔪

The Skeletons were ready to defend their mates with their lives. For years they'd been enemies with the yellow clad Skeleton that stood before them. Dream didn't look like he was up for a fight, in fact, he put his hands up in surrender. "i'm not here to fight you. i can see that you've all changed for the better. nightmare has escaped prisontale, and he'll probably come here looking for you all soon." Dream informed the tense group. "So you want to hide us." Dream nodded, smiling at Izik. "yes, exactly! i will hide you until nightmare has been found and recaptured. i'll go talk to the au's owner, because i already have a place in mind." Dream opened a portal and left them to speak amongst themselves. "can we really trust him?" Killer asked. "it's either him or nightmare and we know what nightmare will do to us and the humans." Dust replied. Horror rumbled at the thought while Error looked to Izik. ("what do you think?") "w-what do y-ou thi-ink?" Izik tapped a foot in the endless white of the Anti-Void. "Dream isn't a liar and he's alone which means Ink has no sway on him. Now that you've made peace, I'd say that we should trust Dream."