Stabby

Lilly crossed her arms, feeling as defensive as the did as they moved to protect the humans. Nightmare didn't look all that bad, but looks could be decieving. "If your THE Nightmare, why do you look different? What are your intentions?" G asked skeptically. "i have no negative intentions, i've been purified which is why my appearance is changed." The Skeleton claiming to be Nightmare replied. ("dream finally did it, huh?") "d-dr-eam f-fin-nally di-d it, h-uh?" Error asked, relaxing a little. "no." Nightmare replied. "He purified himself through the power of love." Sidney teased, to which Nightmare shrugged, blushing. "queenie's not wrong." The boy's sockets widened. "queenie...?" Horror started. "as in..." Killer continued. "you're married to her?!" Dust finished. Yes. Yes we are." They replied in unison. Lilly's smile widened. It seemed she got what she wanted after all. "Well, welcome to loving the enemy club! I'm Dust's girl." She held her hand out to Sidney. Sidney took it, shaking. "Queen Sidney, wife to King Nightmare." Lilly snorted as the Taylor, Izik, and Rane all dramatically bowed. "Your majesty." Rane joked in his best servant impression. Lilly laughed with Nightmare and Sidney. "no need to tease. it's more of a self proclaimed title than anything." Nightmare waved off as he hugged Sidney close with one arm. "That gives EVERY REASON to tease." She snickered. "He's got a point, Nighty."
"then by all means, tease away. so, you guys are doing good, i assume?" Nightmare asked. Error nodded. ("yeah. made peace with the squid.") "y-yea-ah. m-ad-e pea-ce wi-th the squi-id."
"as i should with my brother... let's end this. once and for all." The King of Negativity stated, opening a portal.

🔪🔪🔪

As soon as Nightmare and Sidney disappeared through the portal and it closed, all heads turned to Error. The glitch ignored them though, choosing to think on his observations of the Negative King rather than the staring eyes of literally everyone. ("amare... how would you like to see our home?") "a-a-ama-are... h-ow woul-d y-ou li-i-ike t-to see ou-r ho-me?" Error turned to Izik slowly. "I... don't see why not. I trust your judgment, Error, and Nightmare obviously isn't as he was before. The Queen had changed him for the better. So let's go see that castle." Lilly was cautiously excited about this adventure. She figured it would be cool to see Dust's other home. "Will you all be joining us?"
"go home? hell yeah we are!" Dust was already sauntering over to Error, awaiting the portal to the Castle. Lilly was right at Dust's side while Horror and Taylor were also getting up to join the leave group. Killer was the most reluctant. Nobody could blame him, he'd been the most loyal to Nightmare before his change. Rane was there to comfort him though, and eventually, they came over too. "You guys are grown adults. You don't need a babysitter anymore. Have fun and whatever." G waved the group off, ready to have his au to himself again.

🔪🔪🔪

The humans of the group gawked at the eerily beautiful castle before them as the boys siguohed in relief and happiness. Oh how they'd missed home with its dark purple with cyan swirled patterns and dark artifacts, it WAS quite the sight to behold. Dust smirked at Lilly. "tour first? or relaxation?" Lilly hummed. "Knowing your lazy *ss, we should probably go relax. For your sake." She emphasized teasingly. Dust took the lead. "i noticed your medication is finally running out. need more?" Dust asked seriously. "... I don't know... I guess so. I'd rather not get all suicidal on you." Dust pulled her close. "i won't let that happen flower. i've got your back." She leaned into Dust. "Thank you Stabby." Dust snorted with laughter.