Healing

Lilly flinched when Dust shakily grabbed the hilt of the knife. He seemed almost afraid of the weapon. "I-I'll do it, you just hold on a minute. She took a couple deep breaths before pulling it out as quickly as she could, groaning at the immense pain that made her vision spotty. Dust covered the wound quickly while Lilly dropped the knife. She leaned back, breathing through the pain, trying to ignore it. "when they started killing, i knew i had to stop them... so i tried to kill everyone first. get more lv than them." She focused on Dust. "the lv blinded me, drove me crazy. i like it this way though, ya know? i'm better off alone. just me and my dead brother... and the guys i guess. killer is annoying when he's emotionless and horror is constantly hungry, but they are like brothers, i guess..." She hissed at a burning sensation on the wound. She was tired, but she wanted to hear more. "we may be crazy, but nightmare understood us... and... i guess you do too.." She blinked at Dust. Then smiled weakly. "Cool... I hope.... I can get..... you back........ to............. them..." 

🔪🔪🔪

Lilly fell into unconsciousness as Dust finished tying the last stitch. "SHE HELD OUT FOR QUITE AWHILE." Phantom noted. "... she really isn't like the others. she wants to help us get back to the boss.." Dust didn't know what to think. A human like her was a rarity. He wanted to know more. He wanted to give her a chance, but he was scared. Trusting humans wasn't easy. especially a psychiatrist... how did she become a psychiatrist anyway if she was a patient? She was such a mystery, one that he wanted to solve. Dust huffed a sigh, picking her up and carrying her to Phantom's room. "THE HUMAN WILL BE AFTER HER."
"i know." Dust replied. "AND YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DISPOSE OF THE KNIFE." Dust gulped. "... i know..." He hated knives. Killer was usually good at hiding his knives from Dust, knowing Dust had a fear of the weapon. He hated that he had to touch the bloody thing. Dust headed back down, looking at the blood stained couch and knife, still dripping with Lilly's fluids. A shiver ran through Dust. He went to get a towel to take care of the damn thing.

🔪🔪🔪

Dust had cleaned everything up. Trashed the towel wrapped knife. Checked on Lilly. Everything seemed to check out. He just wanted to know what was next. How was she gonna get him home? How would the others react to her? Would it even matter in the end? He didn't even know how to react to her himself. Dust sighed and went to put the forgotten groceries away. His thoughts went back to the fight he'd watched between her and Frisk. Determination versus bravery? No... he was pretty damn sure her soul was one of those rare ones with multiple base traits. Preserverance, bravery, and Determination... maybe. She hadn't showed a hint of fear. Not towards Frisk, not towards him, not even towards deaths door. She truly was something different. Was it her depression that kept her moving so recklessly? She really did want to die, with or without her meds.. Dust tapped a phalange to the counter. "the psycho and the girl afraid of nothing. what a combination." Phantom did not respond to Dust. The Skeleton found himself not minding the silence that his younger brother usually filled.