Chapter 2

Florida📍
              MACKAYLA | (KAYLA)

" Boy leave me alone " Kayla said.

" Damn you in gotta say it like dat "
Max said looking sad.

" Do you want food " she asked normally.

" Yeah what you gon order " he said getting up from the bed.

" what you want to eat " she said unlocking her phone.

" A burger and a drink thank you " he said going to the room.

                       -MINUTES LATER-

" Thank you for the food " she answered as she tipped the delivery man.

" Here's your food Max " she called out.

" Damn all that food you bought " he laughed.

" Yeah you know I eat alot " she said 

" I'm just surprised that's all " he calmy said

" Well be unsurprise " she laughed

                   - 2 HOURS LATER -

" I gotta go Kayla " he protested.

" alright " she mumbled as she moved away from him.

" I will be back soon," he said as he left.

" Its so boring in here" Kayla mumbled to herself.

Meanwhile Max POV...

" Keep going " he said as he breaths heavily.

There was Max getting his dick suck off by one of his hoes Mariah.

Mariah is a smart Bich and she is known by people for her mouth. (She is kinda dumb sometimes)

She is known for her deep throating skills the way she was devouring Max, snatching his soul and everythang.

He cummed her mouth as he demanded her to swallow it. Mariah was having a blast during this situation unknowing it would break his relationship with Mackayla.

She sat on his face, as his tongue works it's way into her pussy. She was moaning hard asf until he flipped her over and started eating her from the front.

He was pulling her clit and sucking it and everything. He then bend her over and put his dick Into her. And started to beat her shit out.

She was crying gripping the sheets for there life. Her eyes start to roll up in her head as he go in deeper. All you could hear was skin clapping, heavy breathing and soft moans.

As he reach his high he pulled out and cummed on her back. After he was done he cleaned her up and toke a bath ready to go back home.

[Guys tell me about my lil fluff fluff moment  and did you like it 🤭]

                    - 20 MINUTES LATER -

" You not gon give me a kiss Max ? " She said as she fixed her hair.

"Come here " he said as she walked up to him.

They both shared a deep five minute kiss and she pulled away first .

" Bye Max see you tomorrow or whenever you come back " she continued to fix her hair.

                   - ON THE WAY HOME -

" What were you doing that took you so long Max " Kayla asked.

" I went out to work with one of the homies what you talking about - t " he stuttered.

" Why tf are you stuttering when you stutter I Kno you lying " she shouted.

" Okay okay I was with Mariah and we toke things to the other level " he whispered.

" Hold up you had sex with her and come back to me like shit didn't happen  " She sighed

" You can't be mad with me you NVR wanna have sex me so ? " He said angrily

" Because I don't want to , I'm trying to live life comfortably and shit but you don't want that I guess" she said almost crying

" Now you wanna cry ? " He said as he sighed

" You don't care about me or my feelings and now you are upset when I'm crying" Kayla said as she started packing her clothes.

" Why you packing yo bags ? " He asked as he fling her on the bed.

Guys disclaimer I am editing over some of the chapters cuz I don't like em no more if you commented on one of the paragraphs or whatever I'm sorry .

I'm editing mistake like missing words and stuff like that

Hope you guys really like this chapter since it is just the beginning of something new

Vote! 🤸🏾‍♀️