chapter 3

" stop touching me Max... " Kayla said.

" Lemme fuck you for a lil bit " He said smirking.

" Look I don't want to just let me pack my bags " she said as she got up from the bed

" Why you wanna leave ?" He asked.

" Because I don't want to live in this shit plus you don't got a job or nothing to suit yourself with " she spoke as she walked out.

" But I got a job " He said.

" If you don't stop lying but anyways gotta go " Kayla shouted.

" Hey Naya " Kayla said as she answered her phone .

" Gurl are you alright you sound so mad right now don't tell me it's about Max " Naya answered.

" Yes it's about him and I'm just so tired of it I think I might stay at a hotel for some days " Kayla sighed.

" Gurl you will not stay in no ugly ass hotel you coming by me " Naya said as she hanged up the phone

Beep ! Beep ! Beep !

" Get your ass up now ! " Naya said.

" Good night to you but okay " Kayla laughed.

" Good night to you but that's one of my good friends in the corner there , " she said as pointed at him.

The fine ass nigga🤭

Kayla got in the car to see this nice ass boy just sitting on his phone . She watched him for a while just admiring until dirty things started going in her min-.

" Why you staring like you want to eat me " Demari said.

" Sorry my eyes wander on nice things " She said as she watches outside from the window.

" Look don't get sad there" he said as she turned around .

" Hmm okay " she said as she went on her phone .

" You actually really pret - Kayla this is Demari and Demari this is Kayla " Naya said as she stopped by the gas station.

" That's a nice name you got there " Kayla said.

" Thank you I get that alot but you are really pretty ngl " he said laughing.

" Thank you it's was nice getting to know you " Kayla asked politely.

- 20 MINUTES LATER -

" We home y'all home sweet home " NY said as she walked to the door

" You want me hold your bags for you ? " he said .

" Not you being a gentleman " Kayla said .

" Only for you tho " he said as he winked at her

- A FEW MINUTES LATER -

" Right this yo room stay in it bye " Demari said as he walked to his room

- 12:45 AM -

Knock ! Knock !

" It's open " Kayla said

" You up still " Demari asked

He comes in and locks the door.

" I can't sleep right now can you help me ? " He asked....

Watchu guys think of this chapter? Did it eat or not ?

Also this chapter is edited so it kinda shorter hope you guys feel better about it because I definitely do for the old readers who read it before , you will see changes.

Because it was really getting confusing for me to read since it was just going so fast and I couldn't understand so I just edited some of the chapter .

Hope you guys understand and like this chapter bye..

Vote tho 🤸🏾‍♀️