chapter 15

FOUR MONTHS PASSED

I finished college fully with my stuff and so on I move out my parents house and got my own house with Michael. It been a year and 6 months since we were together and I'm enjoying life as it is.

We always do fun things like adventure and stuff we travel and stuff like that just having fun as adults.

Feeling bored I decided to watch some TV and made some popcorn , all of a sudden I hear a glass breaking I quickly got up and went in the pantry looking for a gun quietly.

As I'm about to open it they started to talk.

" Way the money at " they said

" You know we gotta find the girl she could give us answers" guy 1 said.

" But she not in the house " guy 2 said.

" We literally checked everywhere and we couldn't find her " guy 3 Said.

" You check in the pantry " guy 3 spoke.

As footsteps got closer my heart start beating uncontrollably, I felt scared . As they opened the door I quickly hid behind it , they was moving everything but they couldn't find anything.

They went back outside not even bothering to close the pantry, they just left but I wasn't stupid I stayed in the pantry for four hours until Michael came home.

As he came in , the door was already opened the couch and kitchen was in a total mess papers and garbage was scattered everywhere. He quickly locked the door going upstairs he saw the glass broken.

He locked in the room to see it was in a mess again , the bed sheets ruined more papers and other stuff scattered.

He look under the floor to see if the money was still there , lucky enough it was still there he knew they would come to steal it but he forgot to tell Elairea. He got so caught up in work and business it just left his head.

He toke out his gun and went to the kitchen , surprisely the pantry doors were closed and he thought there was in there. So he listened closely and quickly open the door to see Elairea on the ground.

He quickly dropped the gun and went to her , her eyes were red from all the silent tears. She was scared and didn't know what to do she just wanted to live peacefully.

He hugged her and carry her up to the room to pack. They had to get a fresh start it was too much this happen alot since he was known around the area but they have to leave .

After packing they got in the car and left .

At the Airport

(This was drafted on May the 3rd
It's June 18th I'm sorry for not updating I forgot about the book againnn , but I have exams sooo more shit added to my plate but I read over the book and I wanted to add this to it since this was a draft)

They took a ticket to America to just get a fresh start , plus they could start living in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood.

They both deleted all social media and just wanted their life private. They have a beautiful big apartment with a cat . Elairea has been feeling a lot better.

Michael got a job also elairea , they just was really having a good time.

" Bae " Michael said.

"Yh I'm coming" she walked out of the room.

" You wanna help me make food " he asked.

" Yh sure what do you need from the fridge" she said going into the fridge .

" I will be needing onion , garlic , potatoes, and seasoning " he said boiling the noodles in the pot.

" What are you making tonight " she asked cutting the garlic and onions.

"You will see " he smirked.

" How do you feel about moving here" he asked.

" I feel genuinely better, I feel more safe and I love living with you " she smiled.

As she continued cutting the potatoes he give her a kiss on the cheek.

" I'm gonna play some music " she said.

As they vibing to hr music and stuff Michael drain out the water from the noodles putting the noodles in the rice strainer.

He then cut up some shrimp and more garlic and onions. Elairea saw the tears in his eyes and started to laugh.

" What's so funny" he asked completely getting serious.

" Your eyes " she said still laughing lowly.

" What about them " he glanced at her.

" There watering " she smiled.

:

The food is finished cooked so they both went to take a shower together and got out changing their clothes.

Elairea toke out the food and place them on the table in front of the couch while Michael was looking for a tv show , finally finding one elairea sat down on the couch.

They were watching home alone and it wasn't even close to December but it was very entertaining and Michael found himself laughing.

They was having a blast , but after a couple minutes elairea got tired and washed the dishes , while Michael toke off the tv and clean up any messes.

They then went to their rooms and cuddled trying to sleep.

" Do you wanna talk " he smiled

" Yh what is it " she smiled back at him.

" Why do you love me so much " he smiled.

" Because I love spending time with you especially on adventures and stuff like that I love living with you you make my small heart feel complete, you are my everything" she smiled playing with his hair.

" Why do you love me so much " she smiled.

" Because I love waking up everyday to see your beautiful face , I love being there and spending time with you , you are my princess and I will always treat you as one, you make me believe that life is good going through struggles or not " he smiled playing with her soft hands.

As they talk on and on they both finally asleep with elairea slept on Michael chest.

Bye guys thank you for 1.92k readsss love you ❤️❤️