chapter 5

Knock! Knock! Knock!

" It's open " Kayla said.

" Hey about that thing you were talking abou-" Mari asked.

" Get out " Kayla said playfully.

"Wym you said tonight you will help me with something so I wanna see" Mari asked as he sat on the bed.

" Lord please don't get mad about what's gonna happen " she thought to herself.

She walks to the door and locks it, she goes to the bed and get on top of him as she does that she could feel his dick rising . Her mind was telling her to take off his pants and boxers so she did exactly that .

As she started sucking his dick his eyes slowly began to roll up in the head , it was too much for his head to control. As she's sucking she feels him bust in her throat and then she looked at him and swallowed it. He managed to take control and push her head lower so she could fully take him in.

She finally got up and tried to adjust his dick in her, it was huge but she finally got it and started jumping on him. As Mari watches her he feels himself falling in love with her .

All of a sudden he flipped her over and started beating he shit from the back as he is doing that she's fighting tears not to moan. It was so deep inside of her she thought she was going to pass out . Then he started moving in a abnormal pace.

Kayla was ready to cum but Mari wouldn't let her .

"Pls just let me cum " she scream lightly.

" No wait " Mari said .

He began move slow moving his waist giving sloppy strokes until she cummed on his dick mari smirked at this sight. He came by her head and said,

" You getting double punishment now "

He flipped her over on her back and started hitting her from the front , she couldn't keep up . Tears formed in her eyes she couldn't even forms words out her mouth.

He then pulled out and cummed on her stomach, then he started eating her pussy. He was making his way thru with his tongue, she made soft moans which made him even harder.

He started sucking on her clit and licking her pussy , when she wasn't looking he slowly put his dick in her again and started hitting all the rights places. She was moaning soft and  her eyes forming more tears.

As he was about to cum inside her he pulled out and cummed on her stomach

When he was finished torturing her , he picked her up and he kissed her on the lips and then they had a whole make out session. As he was about to put her on the bed again.

She said

" Nope I'm not going a second round I'm tired "

" Fine but let me wash u up " he said as he walked her to the bathroom.

Mackayla washed her mouth and brush her teeth while he did the same.

After that they both went in the shower and toke a bath , Kayla was washing his body while he was washing hers. As they both washed off they just hug each other for 5 minutes.

As they came out the bathroom , they realize that the room was in a mess and there was cum on the sheets and the ground.

Mari quickly tidy the room he removed the sheets and wiped the floor . While that was going on Kayla quickly got changed she put on her lotion, deodorant and her perfume . She found a new sheet and put it on the bed.

As he was going up the stairs Naya saw him.

"Someone's moving fast I see " she asked.

" Nah I'm just going to my room , " he answered.

" Or okay well good night tho " she said as she walked down the stairs.

He watches her as she walks down the stairs . When he went in , he saw Kayla sleeping peacefully on her bed so he locks the door and come in the bed with her.

As he watches her sleep peacefully , she scare him and since he jumped so dramaticly he fell off the bed.

Even though she hardly know him she thought this was her chance to get to know him better.

         I'm cutting it here bc it's getting
           boring so yeah just imagine
          the conversation for the while

As she checks her phone and realized that the time was 2 AM .

"Hey it's 2 and I'm going to sleep " She said.

" Okay sleep good " he said as he kissed her cheeks before sleeping himself

Hey guys this chapter is edited so it probably looks different from before and it's also shorter . Just saying for the new readers you will see this and for the old readers you will also see this .

Hope guys really enjoy this edited chapter. Please comment your opinions I want to laugh .

Byeee