chapter 14

TIME SKIPPP!

A week later ..

Well a kinda scary weekend because Max kept sending her death threats telling her to come back and that he will actually kill Michael . She slowly started getting protective over him she also told him about it but he just laughed.

" Why do you think that's funny " she said as she looked at him in his face.

" Well just because he hit me once doesn't mean I wouldn't get my lick back" he laughed.

" Are you not afraid" she spoke sounding sad.

" No that nigga is a pussy for all I care and to be honest I'm healed and fine it's just my arm " he said

" Do you want me to massage it for you" she asked looking down .

" Nah it's alright since when you become shy and quiet now " he smirked lifting her chin.

" Well idk I just wanna make sure you're okay that's all " she said looking at something random.

" Look at me what did you just say" he turned her head in his direction.

" I just care about you and I wanna make sure you're okay " she said massaging her head.

" Didn't you wanna kill me the other day" he laughed .

" Why do you care so much ?" He asked pulling her by her waist .

" Well because I love you nigga " she smiled at him .

His little black cold heart melted he truly loved her beautiful smile it just made her features more better . As he staring down at her lips he chokes her kissing her roughly.

Which surprised her but she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. As they are kissing she pulled away going to the room.

" Why you always pulling away from me Elairea" he said sarcastically.

" Cuz I could " she smiled lightly.

" I wanna fuck you so bad " he smirked.

" No " she smirked as well.

IN THE BED

She goes on her phone on YouTube when she saw Michael by the door watching her .

" So you just gonna kiss me back and go back into bed like nothing never happened" he said .

" Hard lucks nigga " she said as she showed him middle finger.

As she's on her phone watching Instagram he slowly cuddles with her in the bed with his head on her chest.

" You always up on meeee " she said kinda pushing him away .

" Elairea you had this attitude all week chill one minute you wanna be with me and then you are acting like this please stop " he said.

" Well I didn't cheat " she rolled her eyes .

" Look we went over this I said I was sorry and I will never do it again" he spoke .

" Ok " she said as she turned around facing him rolling her eyes

" Roll your fucking eyes and see what happened " he said looking real pissed .

" What are you gonna do " she said as she rolls her eyes laughing .

As she still laughing he kisses her on the lips again , as they kissed he pull her on top of him. As she is still kissing him she could feel his hard member under her .