chapter 12

I'm finally updating do hope you guys are happy also thank you for 1k reads I'm literally crying rn thank you thank you . I love y'all 💗💗💗

Going upstairs I take a bath . In the shower I wash my hair and exfoliate my body as I'm doing that I hear footsteps in the room so I immediately thought it was Michael.

But then footsteps got closer so I immediately put a towel around my body . The door opened and I saw Michael doing something I don't know.

Tapping him , he jumped.

"What u jumpin for and why u by the door doing weirdness " I asked.

" I didn't know you-u went in the bathroom" he stuttered .

" I'm the only one in the house except you tho ?" I questioned looking him up and down.

" U on some weird shit " I said as I walk off to go in the laundry.

I had to some clothes to clean cuz it ain't Gon clean itselves plus I realized some weird stains on his shirt and stuff . Some were lipstick stains and white stains so I went to ask him about it .

Going to the room the door was slightly open and then I heard him speak.

" She ain't gotta know about us uk you special to me" he said laughing

" I really want you with me rn I can't think without u and shit " the girl on the phone said.

" Yeah I know I come to your apartment by tomorrow remember you are my cute secret" he said lowly .

" Love you babe have a good night" the girl said.

" Lov- " he stops.

" Why didn't yo stupid ass say it " I asked with anger .

" It's not what it look like " he stuttered.

" Nigga you talking to that bich on the phone like uk you special right and all kind ah shit in my house "  I spoke..

" And don't make up some shit with that's your cousin cuz you don't call yo cousin babe " I said..

" I-i - " he stuttered again.

" Uk what I got something for you " I said smiling.

The nervousness quickly went off his shoulder quickly agreeing with the idea . As he walked to the bed I told him to lay and I handcuffed both of his hands.

" Babe I never seen you do this before " he spoke smiling .

I toke off my robe and there I was wearing lingerie again I could feel his eyes scanning me about what I'm gonna do next.

Looking around I told him to wait . Going in the kitchen I got my gun and put it behind me . Going to the bed and sit on him I could feel him getting hard but I didn't care about that.

His ass was gon learn a lesson from me today .

" Can I atleast touch you " he said sounding sincere.

" No you can't " I smirked.

As I'm watching him , I pulled out the gun from the back of me and point it at his head .

" Now when I'm done with yo ass go and call that bitch and tell her you are off-limits because you are mine and mine only you heard that "  I smirked pushing the gun down on his head .

As I'm doing that I realized he is not scared anymore now he's smirking at me and just like that he released his hands from the handcuffs in a blink of a eye .