chapter 8

Michael pov)

I slept with her and she fell asleep I hope she is okay tho. Going back home I bathed and went to sleep. I got her all to my self now.

Waking up , felt better than usual I always get up with a bad mood or just with a bad feeling but I'm feeling good today.

I got up , prepared myself some breakfast cuz I was hungry . Brush my teeth and took a bath and jump in my car. I went by my mother and give her some money for something she need

Then I went to Elairea house . On the way there, traffic wanna start and started slowing down the drive and shit . Taking a whole fuckin 30 mins to move . I was really fuckin mad but I cooled off after I saw elairea on the porch

      Elairea fit:

She come in the car smiling as usual

She come in the car smiling as usual . But this time she quiet as fuck ain't saying shit . She only said good evening.

" What's with the silence ? " He asked looking on his phone .

" Nun just have nun to say " she said casually.

" I think I'm pregnant " she said looking to cry .

" Oh did you take the after pill like you said or do you wanna have my child " he said looking normal.

" I toke it but I'm still getting symptoms so Idk " she shrugged.

" Do you wanna go to the clinic now or tomorrow cuz I wanna take you out " he asked.

" Tomorrow , so I could be ready cuz I'm not ready " she said .

Her face didn't change or anything but she did gain some weight and it was making her look better , her thighs more jiggly and shit .
But her eyes are red almost like she didn't sleep or was just crying for the day.

Elairea pov)

I'm really kinda pregnant for the nigga , my parents already know and they really want me to have the child but I don't want it now since I still have things to do and plus I don't wanna give the baby any stress .

I'm gonna go to the clinic tomorrow and see the results. I'm very nervous because I sat on his dick while he cummed in me . But it felt too good to stop but look what happened to me now.

" You want food? " He asked

" Anything to be honest " she said watching out the window.

" Why she always watching that damn window " he thought.

" Why the fuck his phone ringing " she thought as she looked at the phone

It shows :   thestupidassbich
                           is calling

" Whose the stupid Bich" she asked handing him his phone .