chapter 11

Hey guys this chapter was originally made on 27th sorry for not finishing it but guys!

I'm gonna make three chapter this week cuz I'm in happy mood . Pls tell me why I got top of my class my praising kink was going wild🧎🏾‍♀️.

Back to story

Waking up fresh and good I saw Michael sleeping peacefully on the bed. My first thought was to watch him for a while when suddenly he said .

"Yk I could see you right" he smirked opening his eyes.

" Uh..hmm " I said as she quickly come off the bed and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom, I'm looking around looking for that one good brush . Going though all the drawers I can't find it then I realized it was somewhere in the bedroom.

And now I have to go back to see his face again , so I use a pick-teeth comb and brush down my hair.

I took a bath and went outside and quickly change into normal home clothes . I pick out a cartoon short and a black t.

As I'm doing my eyelashes I could see mister watching my ass from the corner of my eye .
So I decided to go somewhere else but everywhere I go his sexy ass follow.

So I went outside in the kitchen and left his ass in the room . Going downstairs I made breakfast and sat on the chair next to the counter

All of a sudden, he decided to come downstairs and sit next to me . Trying my best to stay quiet I turned to look at him.

" You good " I said trying not to smile .

" I'm alright " he slapped my ass and walked off.

That's all he wanted to do . Eating my breakfast I quickly set up my appointment.
Going back to our bedroom I see Michael loloff the bed looking unbothered.

So I picked out my clothes and after a half an hour this is what I got .

Checking out myself in the mirror for five minutes I decided to go outside

" Way you going " he asked.

" To my appointment" I said watching him confused.

He just got up and slap my ass and walk me out . Going outside I waited for my Uber after 10 minutes they arrive .

While I was in the car, the driver were tryna make small talk : asking me if I'm good , if I ate before I got the Uber , if I had a bf .

But since I was clearly not interested I just told him I'm not interested because I'm taken and I will always stay loyal to my man .

After reaching my destination, I go into the store . Inside now I see my bestie doing the last touches to her clients hair , she looked so damn good my bestie be working her magic.

After finishing her client's hair , she called me over signaling me to sit down. Sitting down on the chair she started talking.

" Hey how are you doing" she asked .

" I'm good just doing my work " I said .

1 hour and a half -

" Gurl let me call my boyfriend to bring me some food" I said dialing his number.

" Gurl since you have a man " she asked .

" Since a few months ago it's going good - hey babe can you bring some food for me " I asked .

" Be there in 3 babe whatchu want " he said

" Chick-fil-A or popeyes " I said

" Or okay I will be there " he said and hanged up .

______________________________________________

" Gurl I'm tryna be like youuuu " she said .

" Anyways he already Gon buy us the big deal so you don't gotta worry " I said .

" Thank you gurl I been starving everytime I try to order clients just coming . " She spoke

" Gurl tell me why this girl thought she could get her wig on and not pay me I almost pull off that wig " she explained.

" Gurl why didn't you do it gurl " I laughed .

" I had this store for a while now and I am not losing clients she could tell people I'm not doing my job and I could lose alot of Money ' she said trying not to laugh

As I was about to speak I saw babe by the door looking around , when he looked my direction I saw that nasty ass smirk on his face .

Walking up to us he hand me my food and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said he was going back home I waved him good bye .

" Gurl here's your food" I said .

" Thank you and that was Soo cute you guys definitely deserve each other " she said .

I just smiled to myself cuz once I get this hair done imma cuddle with his ass for doing this.

After eating my food my hair was almost done . As she is doing my edges my phone start ringing answering the phone I heard something.

" Hey whose this ? " I asked on the phone .

" It's your Uber driver " he said.

" So what you want " I asked.

" Can I take you out on a date ? " He asked.

" No I can't and even if I had the chance I still wouldn't go bye Uber driver " I said as I hanged up .

" You ate him uppp " she said trying not to laugh too loud.

Finishing my hair she cleaned me up and herself and said her goodbyes. Walking outside I call Michael.

" Hey babe "

" Can you pick me up "

" But I wanna hang out with my homies "

" Do you know you was going to get the best sex of your life but I guess I take the Uber then " I said .

" Alright I pick up in 5 mins "

" Thank you love , love you"

" Love you too "

I smiled just waiting on his fine ass .

______________________________________________

He pulls up .

" Babee " he said .

" I'm coming" I said

As I walk to him he stretched his hands out for him to hug him so I just went in to hug him . Hugging him felt like hugging a pillow he was soft and gentle with me.

Going into the car, his ass keep playing with my hair .

" Boy if you don't stop touching my hair " I playfully said .

" I'm gonna be the same one pulling it don't ya think " he smirked.

I just stayed quiet cuz I had nothing to say watching thru the window I feel his hands gripping and touching my thighs . He is teasing me but I'm not giving it .

After a while we reached home I just know he will wanna cuddle.

Going inside I go upstairs and toke a bath.

This is edited if you didn't notice , but I hope you enjoyed it .

Byee