chapter 4

" I can't sleep right now can you help me? "He asked with puppy eyes.

" Alright fine " Kayla said as she sighed.

As she massage his head , he finally fell asleep on himself.

She didn't realize until she heard his snores and she just left him there. She quickly pushed him to the side and covered him up.

" Now he in the bed snoring and shit " she thought.

Kayla is busy playing game on her phone when she realizes that a hand is by her waist.

When she turned around she saw Demari still sleeping. So she turned back to continue she was doing until she felt something huge... It felt hard and long.

She was so curious to see what it was but she didn't wanna do anything stupid so she just pretended she never felt anything.

A couple minutes later she fell asleep next to him.

- THE NEXT DAY -

As Mackayla woke up, she noticed no one was next to her and decides to go to the bathroom.

As she is brushing her teeth she wondering if Mari was thinking of doing it or she was hallucinating . Suddenly her thoughts came to an end when there was a knock on the door.

" Yes NY " Kayla answered as she opened the door .

" Gurl you look different do you do it last night ? " NY asked as she looked around.

"No I didn't why you ask tho " Kayla asked as she tidy her room.

" Just asking cuz I was passing by his door and saw it slightly open and no one was in there " NY asked as she sat on the bed.

" So you thought he came into the room and did it ? " Kayla questioned

" Gurl idk but why here smell like him tho " NY asked as she roll on the bed.

" Oh.. he came here cuz he couldn't sleep " Kayla replied.

" Alright " NY shrugged .

" We ain't do nothin so don't overthink it " Kayla spoke

" I'm leaving " NY said .

" Okay I will see you downstairs " Kayla shouted.

" Hey " Mari said as he knocked on the door that was open .

*Locks the door *

" Hey " Kayla said dryly.

" You good ? " he asked .

" Why did you come in the room last night " she asked.

" I couldn't sleep and I needed someone to make me sleep " he said.

" Hmm then why was your dick up under me and why was your hand by my waist " She asked as she sat on the bed.

" Oh sorry about that I had a wet dream and the reason I hugged you is because that's how I hug my pillows " he added as lay down on the bed.

" But apparently you was softer than the pillows so " he smirked

" Hmm ain't never heard that one before " Kayla smiled

" I'm so horny right now " he said as he sighed.

" In broad daylight anyways I will help you out later but for now let's get breakfast " she said as she walk out the room.

" What you cooking " both Mari and Kayla said .

" I'm making scrambled eggs with bread " NY answered.

" Okay we will wait by the couch " Mari said.

" Right what you mean by you will help me out later " Mari asked

" Stop bothering me about it otherwise I changed my mind " Kayla said as she went on her phone

" Food ready biches " NY said as she put the food in the table.

After Naya placed the food on the counter , Mari toke a plate and went on the couch so did Kayla but she toke less because she wasn't really hungry . After that they also went to there destinated rooms.

Naya on the bed watching Netflix for how long . Mari on the game playing for three hours straight.

While Kayla is in the room busy cleaning up , she folds her clothes , sweep everywhere and after that she toke a bath and watched Netflix

MARI (POV)

" I wonder what's she doing right now " Mari asked himself.

" I will go to her room and check on her but lemme finish this game real quick " he said to himself.

- 3 hours later

" It's 6:54 damn I didn't know time move so fast " Mari thought.

" And plus I wanna see what she go help me out with " Mari thought as he went into the bathroom.

Guys I edited this chapter so that's why it's so short , if you guys are new to the story this is what you are gonna see . The old readers you as well are seeing new things .

Hope you guys enjoy reading over this edited chapter !!

Byeee