chapter 13

Next morning I woke up , I got off the bed and stretch I felt so flimsy. Going to the kitchen I see Michael making breakfast which was fluffy soufle pancakes sitting by the counter I said good morning.

" Good morning how did you sleep" he asked.

" Very good actually" she laughed

" What's funny " he said still looking at the pan.

" Well shit I think it's funny cuz I almost kill yo shit and other shit happened and then we cuddled like nothing never happened" she said .

" What about the part where I fuck to brains out " he smirked as he put whipped cream on her nose.

" I didn't forget though.. " she said looking down.

" Why you looking down are you nervous or something " he said as he lifted her chin up .

" She looks so beautiful I'm so stupid for doing that to her " he thought admiring her features so close he wanted to kiss her.

" I'm fine " she said as her face turned red .

" So you are kinda shy about what happened last night " I said laughing.

" Well.." she looked around

" You seem to really enjoyed it when I was deep inside you and your face was messed up because of the tears that fell on your beautiful face " he smirked.

" Oh don't be nervous " he spoke as he kissed her gently on the lips.

She found herself kissing him back , she was totally angry with herself but it was too hard to not kiss him .

" Remember when you slapped me and tried to kill me with the gun I gave you and the knife I found that shit sexy it really turned me on " he smirked .

" I let you off last time don't ever slap me or I will fuck yo shit up " he said .

" Then do it " she said as she eat the pancakes.

" Well if I do it you wouldn't be able to walk for a couple mouths and stuff like that. " He bluntly says .

" You can't do shit with yo long skinny ass " she said almost laughing.

" What about last night when I had you gripping the sheets and your beautiful eyes were rolled back. " He looks at her.

" You ain't go do shit " she said as she wash her dishes and went upstairs.

Michael (pov)

I'm not sure if I'm forgiven even what happened last night , I broke her heart deeply and she has been kinda ignoring me yesterday I feel so stupid and dumb I just wish I could rewind back time.

" Babe !" Michael said .

No answer...

" Babe " Michael said still in the kitchen .

No answer

He eventually got fed up and went to the room, to see her on her phone so he grabs it from her.

" Give me back my phone " she got up looking real pissed.

" Why you not answering me when I'm calling you " Michael said still holding on to her phone.

" Cuz I don't want you " she said as she tried to grab her phone.

" Let it go or I will break it elairea" Michael said sturnly.