chapter 10

Hey guys chapter 9 was made on December 26th but I recently check it over and published it on the 9th of this year . Just wanted to tell you <<

Elairea pov )

" Hey guys you finally came " Naya said looking sad.

As I walk into the house its different the room are more smaller , the walls looked dirtier than before. The couch is ruined , there is smelly food all around..

Turning around I see Naya trying to make small talk with Michael but he totally wasn't having it so he walked over to me .

" We brought you some food " Michael said as he hand her the food .

She smiled and sat on the couch while she eats peacefully. Mari noticing the noise and came down stairs shouting . When he saw me though he froze in his place not moving.

" Hey babe " Mari said as he tried to come up on me .

" First of all , I'm not your babe and why you starving Naya and have the house looking like this ? " I asked .

He just looked at me dumbfounded like he didn't expect me to ask that . Michael on the other hand was silent and calm .

" I don't care about her I care about you " he tried to touch my face but I stepped back .

" Look I don't care about you and please stop doing this to Naya " I said lowly .

After a few minutes, Naya finished her meal and throw it in the garbage , she washed her hands and was walking upstairs. Before she reached her room I gave her a pepper spray and other stuff if he tries to beat her.

She actually took it from me slowly telling me thank you . Going up downstairs I saw Michael on his phone .

" You ready? " He asked .

" Yes I am " you said as you opened the door.

After you said that Michael walked out of the door and close it behind him and went in the car silently . He made sure I was comfortable in my seat .

As he reversing , he locks all the doors in the cars because I get scared easily and always thinking of someone opening the door.

The drive was silent but comfortable silence . We didn't really have much to say to each other .

As he drived , I stayed on my phone so that could keep me company but failed miserably so I close my phone and watch thru the window.

As I opened up my phone again , he snatched it from my hand .

" Give it back Michael otherwise I will fuck u up " I asked not even looking at him .

" When are you gonna do that " he grinned at her playing with her hand in his hands .

Trying to hide my smile was hard , but what kind you expect from goofy ass Michael. Traffic was so long and probably that's why Michael wanted to hand bug me .

Watching Michael from the side of my eye made me realize how much feelings he have . The way he laughs , stares and even talks just amazes me.

His scent will forever be my favourite. Whenever he stares at me I feel naked under his eye contact. Especially when he likes his lips , lips that I wanna suck on forever.

Michael pov )

" This traffic is so frustrating " he thought.

As I looked to my left , I see my to be soon wife watching me  . I  curious as to what she looking at . So I asked her and apparently she  jump back her senses.