chapter 7

Calling Michael was easy enough he answered on the first call , I told him come to pick me up . Getting out the house was not what I was expecting but hey I guys that's life.

Going outside , I see Michael parked on his phone . I put my bags in the car and got in the front seat and sighed , now I have to go back to live with my parents .

" Hey what happened " Michael said as he hold my face .

" Caught them doing the nasty " she laughed .

" If you think it's funny why you in a bad mood " he asked still doing on to her face.

" Well it's was expected " she shrugged.

" Where you going now then " he asked

" By my parents " she said .

As she said that , his mood changed he was bitter and pissed for no reason . So after a while he got quiet which was surprising since he is always talking .

" Sum bothering you ? " She asked touching him.

" Nun " he said .

" Alright if that's how you wanna act then okay " she said as she went on her phone .

He was just kinda hurt I guess , I guess he wanted me to live him but I don't think it's time now . I'm still young so I'm going by my parents .

" We're here " he said in the most disrespectful way possible .

In the car they had a heated argument for absolutely no reason at all but I guess he wanted to quarrel .

" Yes I'm going to live with my parents  " She said

" Why ? Why can't you live with me like before ? " He asked.

" Cuz I don't want to rn and plus I'm only living there temporarily and I'm not moving now " she said ended the Convo

" Okay I understand " he sighed

" Thank you for atleast being aware " she said .

Even tho she angry , she will never be angry with him cuz she love him but even after what happened (with Mari) it not like I didn't like him he just messed up.

To be honest Mari and her was not together but they were friend with benefits and since he did shit , she will never go back with him again.

" Look let me atleast pack my bags and get settled in and then I will come by you later , how that sound " she said smiling lightly

" Hmm " was all he said.

" Hmm ? You still angry ? " She asked.

Silence

" Okay no angry sex for you then " she said as she was about to get up from the seat.

He pulls her hand making her stop and he just kisses her , it was so good since they haven't been together in a long time. After like 20 minutes she pulled away she then got out the car and smirked at him .

She then went on the other side of the car , and toke out her things and left , before she goes in though she turns around and says bye he look like he been waiting for it so she just smiled and went inside .

Seeing her parents again made her eyes tear up she truly missed them and so did they , they happily welcomed her in they talked about life and other stuff. And then they went to upstairs to their rooms.

Well being in my old room feels different I decided to just unpack my bags and clean out the whole room . Throwned all the old stuff and after hrs and hrs I finally finished.

I decided to sign in on Netflix and went to take a bath . My mom called me down to have dinner.

I rlly missed times like this where you would be happy and actually have dinner with your family . I ate the most delicious meal of my life I helped dad with the dishes while my mom wiped the dishes and put them in there places.

While my parents were going up the stairs I stayed in the kitchen to text Michael the angry ass nigga.

                             iMessage
Elairea
Hey hru ? You wanna come over ... And talk

                                                   Michael
                                    I'm fine , and yeah I will
                                           be there in 10 mins

Elairea
Be safe on the way 💗
Read 6:55pm

It's 7 and he hasn't arrived yet . I just hope he is okay I really care for him and he does for me to . So I rlly want to know what's wrong.

He pull up to the crib and I showed him to my room and we sat on the bed and talk.

" Look the reason why I was angry cuz that Mari boy cheated on you with someone and tryna get you back like nothing nvr happened " Michael said covering his face.

" Hmm , I'm angry too bc he fucked my bestfriend well not bestfriend anymore but they were made for each other so what can I do ?" She said not caring one bit about them

" Why you are always so calm ? He asked looking so confused

" Cuz I know it was gonna happen I just wanted to see if they would cross the line and they did " she said

" There's nothing to worry about you only got me now no one else you will be one of the people I care about " she said as she smiled and peck him on the lips.

" I ain't want no peck on the lips " he watched her smirking.

" So no angry sex ? " She asked knowing the answer .

" Yes " he said as she kissed him right on the lips while grinding on him .

He was getting hard and it started poking her once again . But this time he put her on the bed and open her legs wide open.

He started moving rough around her clit and pussy and sucking hard and rough which made her cum in his mouth.

She was moaning and shit and gripping the sheets until he pushed it in and moving fast . Tears forming in her cute adorable eyes - ugh the fuck feeling so good - she thought.

Her head is already clouded , the backshots is getting sloppy which means he's at his high .
As he is about to cum she flips him over and push down her whole body on his dick while he cums in her.

And just like that elairea feel asleep on the nigga.

He wakes her up and clean her off in the bathroom. She was tired from everything that happened for the day. After that he put her in her bed and left the house to go home.

This is a edited chapter , I maybe did publish this chapter one or two times but I'm finally ready to leave it as it is. Thank you guys for 1k reads . I will not be posting any old things that happened in the book .

I'm just EDITING all the CHAPTERS because I felt it was confusing to read. Please vote !

Byeee