chapter 9

Next day _

Elairea pov)

I got to go this clinic appointment and I'm too tired to go . But I don't wanna cancel on him like that . I already got up brush my teeth and shit like that but I'm still in my pajamas.

The appointment is quite 12 and it's 8 so it's my chance to get back to sleep . Just for 5 minutes. Life is probably not the best right now but it will get better I guess.

3 hours later _

Shit shit shit . It's 11:01 lemme hurry up and get ready before too late . Around 11:20 I was already dressed and ready to go . I decided to called him and he said he go be there in 5 mins.

5 minutes passed and he pulled up , I hugged my mom and she wish me good luck and went back to her room. Going into the car was awkward as hell. It was dead silence so I decided to end it with a " good evening let's go before to late " .

This Time I went in the back seat and lay down on his seat because I was really tired . He noticed but didn't say much about it since he didn't have a choice but let me .

As we reached the hospital , we had to wait 10 mins before the doctor came . His name was Axel but he was kinda flirting with me it was kinda getting on Michael nerves but he chose to ignore it .

Axel asking us questions was probably the boringest thing I ever did in my life .

Question he asked :

" Are you guys first time parents ? "

" Nope " they both answered .

" Are you gonna keep the baby ? "

" Not sure " Michael said
" Probably not " she sighed..

" Did you wanted to get pregnant? "

" Nope " she said
" Can't relate " Michael said.

" Do you smoke like weed or drugs "

" Nah " Michael yawned
" Nope " she said

" Do you get angry fast ? "

" Yes but sometimes " she said
" A lil bit " Michael said

" Look don't put too much stress on the baby it might lead to miscarriages " Doc . Axel said.

Let's check to see if you are pregnant or not !

Circular movements around the belly

But                                                                

        There

                      Was

                                 Nothing

                                                     .......

At first everybody expected a baby but there was nothing just empty . Axel cleaned off the cold jelly and let her come off the bed.

Michael life plans came to an end and was defeated . Elairea was relieved and happy but felt sad even tho it was gonna be problems she still wanted a baby but not right now.

She thought of all the things she could do but she needed to work on herself and be confident and make sure to get her life together.

Michael on the other hand ain't say shit since the appointment ended , man was quiet as a lamb . Until a nurse came up and said ," if you guys ever come back again make sure to call us on this card since we're always busy. "