Chapter 6

Hehe I'm back after November but yeah. Also I almost forgot about the book but I'm back doing it so hope u like this one .

°[ M O R N I N G T I M E ]°

' hey , ' Kayla said.

" U up late " Demari said softly.

" I slept so good maybe that's why " Kayla said as she stretched.

" You probably slept good because of what we did last night " Mari laughed .

" You could say that " she smiled.

"Anyways I'm finna go take a bath " she said .

As Kayla went in the bathroom , she did what she had to do.

As she walks outside she quickly puts on her clothes and goes outside to eat breakfast.

" I noticed u guys been stuck together like glue these days " Naya said .

" What's going on that I don't know about ?" She asked .

" Well to be completing honest we close because we got to know about each other " Mari shrugged .

" And what was the screaming and moaning all about " she asked .

"If u guys did it you don't gotta hide that , " she spoke .

" We actually was going to talk about that but we didn't know how you would of reacted since we just met " Kayla spoke .

" Okay but breakfast is finished so I'm going to bed " Naya walked up the stairs.

As she goes to her room she went to her bed and cried, she liked Mari more than friends but he never felt the same way she showed signs but he just ignored it . Even thought she is happy for them , she wished he loved her the way he likes Kayla.

Face claim cuz I don't like the recent photo for Mackayla and I will also change her name |
\/

Her new name is elairea and this is
[° . • Her • . °]

 °]

-. MORNING TIME .-

As I woke up I actually saw Demari by my side since he always going to his room.

While he slept I went to brush my teeth and toke a bath . The water was cool and warm just the way I like it.

I called my mom and talk to her while I was still in the bathroom. I decided to go outside to make breakfast since i was in a good mood.

As I was going downstairs it was dead silent . So I went back upstairs to see everyone still sleeping. So this was my chance to make breakfast for myself.

The house was clean and pretty. I decided to make a avocado toast with some tea. After making it I ate that shit in 5 mins , being very full from just eating toast I washed the dishes and I went back to my room.