Something Ventured, Someone framed.

It was another day in the owl house and everyone was doing something just as usual.

Vilador: Hello, kids, wanna have a little fun. It's all about some pain and maybe they're could be a little suffering right in there.

Luz: Yeah, no thanks.

She then looked at Chot-San chewing on a stuffed-animal.

Luz: Aww, who's a cute little boy. Yeah, you are.

King then began tugging the toy from Chot-San.

King: Hey, that's mine you little fuzz ball.

It wasn't until long before Gus bursted into the room.

Gus: Hey, Luz, Y/n, I need a little favor. I need you guys to come to school with me.

Y/n: Yeah, that's not possible. Not after last time.

Luz: We'd love to go to school with you. But we don't know how we'd be able to do that. Principal Bump banned us from Hexside.

Eda: But nothing. Bump did you a favor. There ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory. No offense, Dweebus.

Vilador: Yeah, I don't see what's so great about that school anyways.

Gus: It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses.

Luz: Well, I would love to go some day. Better than unpacking boxes and Eda Coven. And let's not forget the Vilador Coven.

Eda: Oh, you think you're clever, huh?

Vilador: Yeah, without us you ain't nothing. That light spell ain't nothing.

King: Whoo! Fight, fight! Fight!

Vilador: King, shut it!

Eda: First off, it's the "Bad girl Coven," and second off, I guess you don't in on the T-shirt order, huh?(pulls out a paper with a T-shirt that says "Bad girl coven")

Y/n: That T-shirt ain't all that cool.

Luz: And besides, I don't care about T-shirts, Eda! I want to learn magic! And they teach that at Hexside!

Vilador: Bluh! Hexside is for dorks that thinks they can be cool but are none other than losers that can eat trash for all I care.

Eda: Ugh, I don't wanna hear another word about Hexside, unless it's "Hexside I don't fire," and "Let's grab front row seats!"

Eda then leaves out the door.

Vilador: And there she goes. And she's gone.

King: Oh, look what you fir. I'm gonna go rub it in.

He too then leaves out the door.

Luz sighs and then sits on the  couch.

Y/n: Magic ain't all that cool. Hexside ain't all that anyways.

Luz: How can you say that? Hexside is my one and only chance for me to learn magic, I just have to get in there.

Gus: Guys, about the ban, I, uh, used my HAS presidential authority to pull some strings. You've been given a pull pardon!

Y/n: Wait...

Luz: You mean...

Gus: I got the ban lifted!

Luz then then happily grabbed Luz.

Luz: Oh, my gosh. Yes, yes, yes! Of course I'll be there tomorrow! Gus, this will be great! I get to see the school and Dave the president.

Y/n the pulled Luz down.

Y/n: Chill down, Luz.

Gus: I will be seeing you guys tomorrow.