Really small problems

Open on the back of the Owl House, where Y/n is playing fetch with Chot-San. Cut to the kitchen where Eda is stirring something on the stove while King is watching Luz talk to Willow and Gus on a crystal ball.]

Luz: [Excitedly.] Y/n! Guess what I did today?

Y/n: [Smiling.] What did you do, Luz?

Luz: [Pretends to remove her thumb.] I removed my thumb!

Gus: [Panicked.] You sliced off your own thumb!

Willow: [Chuckles.] You always make doing homework fun, Luz.

King: [Interrupts.] Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour!

Eda: [Sighs.] Not the comedy hour, please...

Y/n: [Laughs.] Hey, that's actually pretty funny, King.

King: [Proudly.] Thank you, Y/n!

Luz: [Excitedly.] It's school time, guys! I'll see you later!

Willow: Bye, Luz!

Gus: [Concerned.] But what about your thumb?

[Luz ends the call and leaves. King looks disappointedly at the door.]

Y/n: [Trying to cheer King up.] Hey, don't worry, King. We can still do the comedy hour later when Luz comes back.

King: [Brightening up.] You're right! That's a great idea, Y/n!

Eda: [Notices something on the crystal ball.] Looks like school's been canceled because of an infestation of pixies at Hexside.

Y/n: [Excitedly.] That means we can all go to the carnival together!

King: [Excitedly.] A carnival? That sounds like a great opportunity to take our comedy hour on tour!

Eda: [Thoughtfully.] This could be the perfect chance to try out my new get-witch-quick scheme. [Takes staff out of pot, knocks goop off of Owlbert.] Count me in!

Y/n: [Grinning.] Yes! Let's all go together!

Hooty: [Excitedly.] An adventure with friends! I'll go pack my stuff!

At the carnival, Y/n, Luz, King, and Eda are having a blast trying out different rides and games. Suddenly, Vilador, a witch who lives in the Owl House, appears.

Vilador: [Approaching Luz and Y/n.] Hey, guys! Mind if I join you?

Y/n: [Smiling.] Of course not, Vilador. Join us!

Luz: [Excitedly.] Yes! The more, the merrier!

Vilador: [Trying to keep up with their pace.] This is so much fun! Hey, Luz, do you want me to show you a new spell?

Luz: [Eagerly.] Yes, please!

Y/n: [Chuckling.] Good luck keeping up with Luz's energy, Vilador. She's pretty energetic when it comes to learning magic.

Vilador: [Determined.] I can do it!

As Vilador starts teaching Luz a new spell, Y/n and King decide to try out a new game.

King: [Excitedly.] This game looks easy. All you have to do is knock down those bottles.

Y/n: [Smiling.] Let's give it a shot!

As they start playing the game, Eda joins in and uses her magic to help them win.

Eda: [Smirking.] Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

Y/n: [Laughing.] Thanks for the help, Eda!

As the day goes on, Vilador's magic training becomes more and more extreme, causing Luz and Y/n to struggle to keep up.