The Adventures in the Elements.

Luz: King, listen to this.

Y/n: Luz, let me guess, it's gonna be about magic and boring isn't it?

Luz: No. maybe.

King: Hey, less read-y, more scratch-y.

Luz: Sorry. Now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it. I've got a new crush and her name is Education.

Y/n: No her or his name is whatever character you've created in your weird witch book.

Luz:(gasps) How did you know?

Y/n: Oh, I just went through all of your things and saw that you have drawn some weird looking characters. Who are they? What are they about?

Luz:(blush) Nothing. Why'd you even ask? What?

Eda then slam open the door.

Eda: Hey, free loaders. Guess what today is?

Luz: Is your birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Hooty: It's my birthday.

Vilador: Let me guess. It's the day that you get put in a box sailing down the river.

Eda then bonks him on the head with her staff.

Eda: No. it's Human Treasure Day.

She then open a portal which then reveals a bunch of trash. She then jumps on the pile.

Eda: Fresh garbage.

Vilador: How about you find something that makes you age backward. Have you find anything?

Eda: No. have you found anything that makes you shave because you're overhaired.

King: Oh, give me, give me, give me.

He went into the pile and pull out a teddy bear.

King: Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror.

He pulls the string.

Teddy bear: I love cuddles and kisses.

King: Truly horrifying.

Chot-San then pulled out a bone from the pile.

Eda: You, kids. Your trash pile is getting colds while mine is getting hot(pulls out hanger) I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

Vilador: Yeah, an earring that makes you look even more like decaying windbag.

Luz: You can have my trash. Oh. Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones on its rival school? One it literally conquered?

Y/n: Did you know that taking a massive chill pill could help prevent insanity.

Eda: Yes, I know all these things. I went there. It was the most harrowing period of my life.(looks at mirror) Oh, hello.

Luz: Can you imagine it. Me in the halls if Hexside, studying with Willow and Gus and maybe Amity.

Y/n: Amity? Why her? You know that she is the mean type of girl. Why would you even want to try and befriend her?

Luz: Just because she maybe a little... you know... it doesn't mean I shouldn't try and be her friend. And speaking of Amity... oh, cramity. We're suppose to be so I could get my Azura book back.

She ran out the door while Y/n followed behind her not so long. She opens back the door.

Luz: I love you guys.

Hooty: And I love you, Lu-

She closes the door before he could even finish.