Any Sport in a Storm.

Scene opens with Willow making her way through the bustling corridors of Hexside School. A large banner overhead reads "CLUB FAIR TODAY!" Suddenly, she hears a commotion nearby and turns to see Luz Nimblefoot and Gus Familiarton fleeing from an errant locker. The two friends take refuge behind Willow just as she casts a quick spell, summoning vines to bind the locker's feet.

Luz (panting): Back, back, back, back! Thanks, Willow.

Gus (seated on the bound locker): And that's why we don't keep our lunches in the lockers.

Luz (excitedly): So, are you ready for the club fair, Y/n? Perhaps you'll join Amity and me in the Azura Book Club. [Attempts to display five books, but grimaces in pain as they slip from her grasp] Ow!

Y/n: (smiling) Thanks, but I think I might be more drawn to something with a bit more... drama, pizzazz, and body paint.

Luz (intrigued): Oh, do tell.

Y/n: Flyer derby! [Shows them a video on his Penstagram account using his scroll]

(Voiceover narration): Only Stabitha Jenkins and Old Gory remain.

[The scene shifts to show Stabitha and Old Gory charging toward one another.]

(Voiceover narration): Who will win?

[Stabitha seizes Old Gory's flag and hoists it triumphantly upon her own team's pole.]

(Voiceover narration): It's Stabitha Jenkins with the victory flag!

Y/n: Since our grudge match, I've taken up flyer derby at home. Today, I'm going to start Hexside's very first Flyer Derby team!

[Luz and Gus erupt into cheers and shower him with confetti]

Luz: Whoo-hoo!

Gus: Yeah!

Scene transitions to the lively atmosphere of Hexside's club fair, where Willow busily sets up her booth under Clover's guidance. Nearby, Luz passionately promotes her beloved "Azura" series to passersby.

Y/n, standing nearby, watches his girlfriend with pride and affection. As Luz struggles to garner interest, he decides to offer support.

Luz: (frustrated) Journey with us to a realm of magic unlike any other! Though perhaps similar to this world, only for those aged six to eleven. (disappointed) Still no takers?

Y/n: (approaching) Maybe I could help, mi amor. Let me share my enthusiasm for "Azura" with them.

Luz: (gratefully) Of course, mon cher.

As Y/n joins Luz, a young girl named Boscha approaches, picking up a book curiously.

Boscha: This cover doesn't appeal to me.

Luz: My dear, never judge a book by its cover! The true beauty lies within the words. Allow me to demonstrate.

Together, Luz and Y/n recite a passionate excerpt from the book, capturing Boscha's attention.

Meanwhile, Amity bursts onto the scene, visibly winded.

Amity: Luz!

Luz: Hola, hermoso! What brings you here?

Amity: I bring exciting news! The author of "Azura" is coming for a signing at the Book Nook this afternoon!

Luz: (surprised) Really? But she's human!

Amity: Non, she's not. She comes from the Demonic Realm – that's how I obtained these precious volumes.

Y/n: (examining their copies) So, the author can travel between realms?