Follies at the Coven Day Parade

[Scene opens with Luz and Y/n sitting beside Camila, discussing the situation via video call.]

Luz: "Hi, Mama. I know you're worried about me staying in the Demon Realm, but I think we can find a compromise. This world is filled with magic and wonder."

Y/n: "I trust your judgment, Luz. But it's essential to prioritize your safety above all else."

Camila: "Absolutely, Y/n. What can we do to ensure Luz stays protected?"

Luz: "Well, I've started learning magic here," she says, activating a small glyph with a wave of her hand. "And as a human, it makes quite an impression."

Y/n: "Impressive indeed. However, it's crucial that Luz avoid dangerous situations. Have you encountered any difficulties thus far?"

Luz: "There have been a few close calls, like when Boscha got upset about the light glyph," she recalls, wincing slightly. "But overall, I've managed to keep myself relatively unscathed."

Camila: "What about school? Is it safe for Luz to attend classes?"

At that moment, a loud crash echoes through the room as something breaks nearby. Luz winces and covers the camera lens.

Luz: "Uh, yeah, it's fine. Principal Bump ensures our safety, I assure you."

Y/n raises an eyebrow, sensing Luz's hesitation.

Y/n: "Could you provide proof, Luz? Send us pictures or videos of your classes and teachers?"

Luz sighs, nodding in agreement.

Luz: "Of course, Mama. I'll make sure to document my experiences and share them with you regularly."

Camila: "Thank you, Luz. And Y/n, I appreciate your concern and support."

Y/n smiles warmly at Camila.

Y/n: "Anytime, Camila. Our primary goal is ensuring Luz's happiness and safety."

They end the call, with Luz promising to keep them updated on her adventures in the Demon Realm. Meanwhile, Y/n offers words of encouragement to Camila, reminding her that they're all in this together.

Outside the bustling Hexside School of Witchcraft and Sorcery, Luz, Gus, Y/n, and Axol sit comfortably on the stone stairs. They engage in conversation about Emperor Belos.

Gus: "You know, I think he does it because he's shy. He's just complex and shy. It happens."

Willow: "giggles I heard there's just a mirror beneath. The true emperor was society all along."

Gus: "Maybe he's so charming that people have a difficult time focusing on what he says. I can relate." He casts a sidelong glance toward Luz, who plays back a video on her phone, looking sad.

Y/n: "May I offer some insight, mon amis? In French culture, it's common for leaders to maintain a mysterious persona to instill fear and respect. Belos may use his enchanting demeanor to distract from his true intentions."

Luz: "Thanks, Y/n. That makes sense."

Amity suddenly appears unexpectedly beside Luz, placing a gentle hand on her friend's shoulder.

Amity: "Rumor has it that he bears scars from wild magic."

Luz: "[Surprised] Amity! How did you..."

Amity: "grins Hola, mi amiga. [Helps Luz up.] Did I call you 'my friend' wrong?"

Luz: "(Laughs) No, Amity. You called me 'friend' perfectly. But you just called me 'mi amiga,' which means 'my friend' in Spanish."

Amity: "blushes Oh, I see! Well, how about that? Are we officially best friends now?"