Understanding Willow

[As the commotion in the hallway starts to escalate, Y/n and Axol enter from opposite sides of the hallway. Y/n is carrying a stack of books and looks slightly frazzled, while Axol seems calm and collected.]

Y/n: [Sighs.] Can this day get any more chaotic?

Axol: [Chuckles.] You know, I was just thinking the same thing.

[As they walk down the hallway, they notice the fight between the two kids over Skara's invitation.]

Y/n: [Shakes head.] I can't believe they're fighting over a stupid invitation.

Axol: [Raises an eyebrow.] Skara's parties are legendary. I can't blame them for wanting to go.

Y/n: [Rolls eyes.] Yeah, well, I'd rather spend my time studying than partying.

[They approach the group of witches and Luz.]

Luz: [Excitedly.] Y/n! Axol! You guys have to come to Skara's party tonight!

Y/n: [Skeptical.] I don't know, Luz. It doesn't really seem like our scene.

Axol: [Smiling.] Speak for yourself, Y/n. I'm always up for a good party.

Boscha: [Sarcastically.] Oh great, two more dorks to add to the guest list.

Amity: [Defending Y/n and Axol.] Leave them alone, Boscha. Y/n and Axol are our friends.

Boscha: [Rolls eyes.] Whatever.

[The group continues to chat for a bit, and Y/n and Axol eventually agree to go to Skara's party.]

Y/n: [Smiling.] Alright, let's do it. But we're only staying for a little while.

Axol: [Jokingly.] Oh come on, Y/n. Live a little!

Y/n: Alright!

Cuts to next scene.

As Luz puts the photos away, she sees Y/n walking towards her. Y/n waves excitedly and runs up to her.

Y/n: Hey, Luz! What's up?

Luz: Y/n! You're here! I'm just looking at Willow's memories. We're in photo class.

Y/n: Oh, cool! Can I see?

Luz: Sure thing! [Hands Y/n the photos.]

Y/n: [Gasps.] These are amazing! Willow's dads seem really cool.

Luz: Yeah, they are! Hey, do you remember when we all used to play together at the park?

Y/n: Of course I do! We would always go on adventures and pretend we were witches and wizards.

Luz: [Laughs.] Oh Yeah, have you've been hanging out with Axol?

Y/n: Yeah, he's pretty cool.

Luz: He's Amity's childhood friend. He's in her Coven and remember when we all went on crazy adventure after we reanimated Hooty?

Y/n: Yeah, I remember now.

Luz: Yeah, let's go find him after lunch.

[Cut to lunchtime. Luz, Y/n, and Willow are sitting together, eating their food.]

Y/n: So, Willow, have you ever hung out with Axol?

Willow: No, I haven't. Why do you ask?

Luz: Y/n and I were thinking of introducing him to you. He's really cool.

Willow: Hmm, I don't know. I do like making friend but I'm not sure.

Y/n: Come on, Willow! You'll like him, I promise.

Gareth Margrave's Boiling Isles ChroniclesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara