Part 9

'Walls have ears. Doors have eyes. Trees have voices. Beasts tell lies. Beware the rain. Beware the snow. Beware the Man, you think you Know'.

Tae's Pov:(same day at the club)

 After I told my friends about the deal between me and CY we started to chit chat about random things then my phone started to ring first I ignored as I thought it must be someone who wants to threat me as I got these types of calls many time but ...

 After I told my friends about the deal between me and CY we started to chit chat about random things then my phone started to ring first I ignored as I thought it must be someone who wants to threat me as I got these types of calls many time but the phone started to ring again I got annoyed and decided to pick it up I went from that place at it was so noisy my friend didn't notice me as the were making out with some random girls ,I picked the call.

Tae: what! speak.(growled)

??: bo-boss it me yo-your guard.(scared)

Tae: hmm speak.(cold)

Guard: boss I found the one who killed your mot-mother.(trying to stay clam)

Tae: I am coming where are you now.(anger)

Guard:Boss I at now xx alley.

I hang up the call as soon as I got the address I didn't waste any time and ran to exit.I appointed that guard to find about my mothers killer I will not leave him today he will die miserable death the pain I went through he will feel the same but ten times more then me after so many years i found him I started my car and went to the place where he told me to.

I appointed that guard to find about my mothers killer I will not leave him today he will die miserable death the pain I went through he will feel the same but ten times more then me after so many years i found him I started my car and went to the...

Its dark outside no one was roaming only few vehicles were there I accelerated my speed and reach there it was a narrow alley I can't go any further so I parked my car at side  and went it the alley it was so dark.I can barely can see any thing.

As I was going inside suddenly someone hit hard on my head I groaned in pain it was painfull I grab my head and tried to stand up but fall down as i was feeling dizzy then I heard

??: tch! tch! tch! what a weak king.(smirk)

I blinked my eyes to see that person when I looked up I could not see him properly I tried again and saw him what the hell he want from me cant he let me leave peacefully.

Tae: Says the one who hit me from behind.(groaned)

??: Oh its just nothing to what you did to me.(anger)

(NOTE: he is the same villain which I mention at the start , when I will reveal his identity I also don't know till then I will use ?? )(back to story)

Tae: See I didn't do anything I told u at the start also can't u understand at once.(growled)

??:I don't believe you And now look at your state you think you can fight with me ALONE you are so foolish that you believed your guard and came here running to see your mothers murderer. He was so greedy that I offered him double money of you what you give him and he agreed to make you fool (smirk) and you were in such a hurry that you even didn't tell your friends to come with you. Now now what should I do with you should I kill you, na na na not that easily after all you got me after so many struggles how can I let you die that easily.( smirk)

Tae:( shit I should have told them to come with me how can I be so careless at this point even after knowing this will happen .I groaned again when I felt sharp pain in my leg when I saw ?? he shoot on my leg wth I tried to search my gun in my back pocket I didn't find.ARG! how can be my day this bad how can I left my fucking gun in the car.)

??:Oh how bad can be your day Mr.King I think today is my day.(smirk) You even forget your gun in the car.(laugh)

Tae: (I was feeling so much dizzy I was barely able to see any thing I was trying to be conscious but then again that mother fucker shoot me again that's it I cant bare it any more my head is bleeding and my both legs also.But then the police siren came from some where I think its really my worst day in my life.)

??: Arg! where the hell they came from. everyone leave from here now ,KTH you are lucky today I might leave you alone but I swear soon you will die a painful death.(left from there)

Tae:(I took the support of the wall and stood up I started to walk as fast as I can.I don't want to get in jail now I know that they will support me but not now I don't want to get stuck in this shit as I was walking suddenly some one stand in front of me now who the hell is this then i heard her speaking.)

 ??:he-hey there i-is not any police I just played that siren in my ph-phone its no need to be scared off I am here to help you may I.(scared)

Tae:(I looked at her and I was mesmerized by her beauty the moon light was directly falling on her face making her skin glow more in that I was speechless no words came from my mouth she snapped me out of my thoughts.)

??: You are bl-bleeding so much can I.(gulped)

Tae:(I just nod my head as yes she sigh and make me sit on the ground with the support of wall on my back, I kept my eyes on her I didn't even blink I watched her every move.) Wh-who are you (I wanted to know her name so I asked)

??: Huh! i-its Y/n.(stutter)

Tae:(Y/n nice name for a beaut-- wtf are you thinking Tae come out of you imagination you never got attached to girl and never will she is also a normal ,girl you have seen much better then her she is nothing compared to them ya.)

Y/n:( when I asked him to help he just stared at me so I decided to ask him again this time he just nod his head in yes so I helped him to sit with the support of the wall in his back then suddenly he asked me my name his voice was so deep and raspy I snapped out of my thoughts and told my name.I want to look at his face but as he was wearing a mask I was not able too.)

Next chapter will be soon please do vote and comment. Love you all byee!