Part 62

Author's Pov:

You were still in the office doing you work it was 5 in the evening but you groan when the telephone kept on your desk started to ring you thought that it must be taehyung so being irritated you lift the phone

Y/n: What do you want now can't you even let me do my job for----

??: Relax y/n relax looks like you are stressed about the work so much.

Y/n: J-jennie

Jennie: Wow never thought that you will recognize me this fast.

Y/n: Why did you call me what do you want---

Jennie: I will tell you why so in hurry hmm you know what you did a big mistake by telling taehyung about me now he hates me because of you from childhood I loved taehyung so much but now you came between us and destroyed everything I warned you before also but you didn't hear me so I have to do this for messing with me.(smirk)

Y/n: What did you do.(anger)

Jennie: Right now I am at your dear grandparents house and they are begging me to leave them do you want to hear there pleadings here...

The ground beneath you slipped listing to her but tears formed in your eyes hearing your grandparents pleadings and begging your hands started to sweat breath got uneven due to fear that what she is going to do next.

Y/n: P-please leave them t-they have nothing to do w-with this matter I-i am sorry for what I did but please don't d-do anything to them.(scared)

Jennie: I know but you made it hard for me so I have to do it I have no other option then killing them--

Y/n: Jennie please don't be this much curl they are innocent please don't drag them in between this we can solve this by talking---

Jennie: Just don't tell me what to do if you had just kept your mouth shut this would have not happened and its over now no more talks....

You breath got stuck when you heard gunshot from the phone the tears which you were holding finally fall from your eyes.

Y/n: J-jennie h-hello hello hello..

There was no response tears were continuously falling you didn't waste any time and with your shakey leg you got up and went near Eunwoo's desk as you were at his back he didn't saw you.

Y/n: E-eunwoo l-let's go...

Hearing your cracked voice he turned around and was shocked to see you crying.

Eunwoo: Hey clam down what happened---

Y/n: Please I will tell you everything later but please take me to my grandparents house now.

Eunwoo: ok let's go.

You both went to out of the company but the bodyguard was not letting you go making you anger you are hella worried for your grandparents and he is stooping you.