Part 38

"Don't talk just act,Don't say just show,Don't promise just prove."

Before I start the story I want to tell you all that from now on there can be violence scenes in the story on Y/n if you are not comfortable with it please don't read But I can say that this story will be like a roller coaster emotions and I can say that you will surely enjoy it and now back to story.

Author's Pov:

As you cried your heart out on his chest he didn't even bulged from his place and let you cry he stroke your hair to soothen your pain but don't know how you clamed down without any medicine after sometime you decided to broke the hug but he was in own world feeling you in his arms but he came in the sense when you pushed him a lil harder he cleared he throat and stood up. He gave you his hand to stand up you hesitated but grabbed his hand and stood up you stumbled he was going to hold you but stopped him.

Y/n: Thnx.(low voice)

saying that you left from there ,you were holding your self not to fall down he sighed looking at you and also left from there unware that someone was watching them and soon everything will change and it will bring a big storm in there life.

You were not in the mood to work so you called charlie to pick you up he was asking you so many question but you told him that you tell him on way to home so you waited for him to come after some time he called you and told you to come to parking area.You told Rose to tell taehyung u went home if he asks about you ,she asked the reason behind it because seeing at your eyes and nose were red because of crying ,you just told to her that you are not feeling well and wanted to go home she didn't asked you much and bit you good bye.You went to parking area and sat inside the car.

You went to parking area and sat inside the car

He started the car and he asked 

Charlie: What happened did you cried.(concerned)

Y/n: No just cold now don't speak I am not in the mood to speak.(low voice)

He understand your condition and didn't said anything the whole ride was silent you were just enjoying the cold breeze looking outside it was clam you sighed and closed your eyes.
After some time you reached home you entered the house.