Part 35

"Accept your past without any regret, handle your present with confident ,and face your future without fear."

Author's Pov:

He lean closer to you ear and whisper making you shiver and shocked at the same time.

Tae: Didn't you came to know that I am the Mafia King KTH.(smirk)

You were numb nothing came from your mouth you want to say something but voice was not coming.

Tae: Silent are we PRINCESS.(whisper)

You closed your eyes feeling his hot breath hitting your ear giving goosebumps all over your body and by the name he given you.

Y/n: I-i that--.(gulp)

Tae: You what hmm tell me.(husky)

You put your palm on his chest and tried to push but he didn't even bulge from his place you were holding your breath because of the closeness.

Y/n: I-i was j-just t-taking the f-file which j-jin oppa asked b-but with that y-your f-files also fell down with i-it I don't have any intention to s-see those it j-just happened s-suddenly.(gulp)

He was just staring at you listening to your voice he was not going to harm you but he wanted to know the truth from your mouth he also don't know what is happening with him he is doing what his mind and heart is telling him.In his dark room your face was glowing because of the dim lights your eyes were closed feeling him this close to you ,your both hands on his chest and uneven breath hitting on his side cheek and your fragrance which was like roses directly entering his nostril his closed his eyes felling clam and stress less ,he came out of his thoughts when you tried to push him little harder this time he steeped back, sighed left from your mouth you opened your eyes and gulp.

Tae: Leave.(cold)

You frown by his sudden change few minutes ago he wanted you to tell the truth and now he want you to leave you were just standing there processing what to do.

Tae: I said LEAVE.(shout)

You flinch and blinked your eyes being shocked by him and come to reality ,you didn't waste any time and left from there angerly.

Y/n:( Arg! what does he think about himself huh others only have to do whatever he says and he don't even think about others opinion)

And here taehyung is confused by his own behaviour.

Tae:( Wth just happened now ,was I really effected by her presence no no control your self Taehyung you can't loose your self on a girl ,don't forget what happened years ago I don't want to repeat it again .I hate every girl that day made me like this and I came to know that a value of person is when he have fame and money and now I don't want anything right now which effects me.)

He went and sat on the chair he leaned against it and closed his eyes the memories of past started to come in his mind a tear escaped from his eyes thinking about it.He must be a demon for the world but every person has a reason behind it to turn them self cruel and he did the same for his own good ,he wiped his tears and gritted his teeth in anger thinking about the past he clam and decided to do his work to distract him self from this mess.

Here you are sitting on your chair doing nothing just staring at the wall angerly.