Part 13

"I don't know if love dies or we just become alive? All I know is there's air in the lungs again and my heart no longer beats for you."

Author's Pov:

You and Lisa entered the class and sat at your places teacher has not come yet so all were roaming here and there then soo-jin(the bully) came towards you and tore the assignment which you have to submit today.

Soo-jin: I told you to do mine assignment also but you didn't so if I don't submit the work you will also not submit it.(smirk)

Y/n's Pov:

I was sitting at my place completing my assignment but that soo-jin came and tore it, that's it I have enough of her now , lisa was going to slap her but I grabbed her hand to stop as I don't want to drag her in my matter so I said.

Y/n: Can't you do your work your self bich.(smirk)

Now everyone was looking at us as it was my fist time saying something like this.

Soo-jin: you bich do you know who am I.(anger)

Y/n: Twinkle Twinkle-

All: little star.

Y/n: I don't give fuck who you are but once you know who you are mental service isn't so far.(smirk)

All: Ooooooooooh

Y/n: Na na I am not over yet so here we go ,roses are red-

All: violets are blue-

Y/n: I had enough of you, face like you should be slapped with a shoe, and no one is interested to support a hoe like you.

Soo-jin was burning in anger she was going to slap you but you grabbed her hand and twisted it she winched it pain.

Soo-jin: leave me you bich.

Y/n: now tell me who is the scared cat.(smirk)

Then suddenly teacher entered the class and saw the whole show she make you both separated from each other.Each one of you were passing glares to each others.

Miss: Both of you out of my class now wth who give u the permission to fight with each other.(anger) let's go the principal room and then decide what we will do.

Soo-jin looked at you and smirked because she knew that her dad will surely kick you out of the school.Then teacher took you both to the principal cabin.she went inside first and told you both of you to come in you both entered the cabin.

And saw three well built men were sitting in front of the principal you were staring at them you thought that u saw them somewhere but where you can't remember

Y/n:(They must be the business tycoon who lisa was talking about I must have saw them in TV-) you snapped out of thoughts when the principal called you.

Principal: So miss Y/n can you explain what happened.(cold)

Y/n: Sir she was the one who started it--

Soo-jin: No dad I didn't do anything you may also ask the teacher she saw that y/n was the one who was bullying me.(playing innocent)

Principal: I know darling you don't do anything wrong.(sweetly)

Miss: Yes sir y/n was the one who was grabbing the hand of soo-jin and twisting it when I entered the class.(cold)

Y/n: (this so called miss is the mistress of the so called principal of course he would believe that hoe )But sir she entered late before th--

Principal: I don't wanna hear anything form you miss Y/n you are suspended for two weeks now you may leave the cabin.

Y/n:( my eyes were wide open wth suspended for two whole fucking weeks) but sir try to under--

Principal: I will understand you if you call your parents and let them explain me .(smirk)

Y/n:( this mother fu*ker know that I don't have parents he is taking advantage of me I gritted mt teeth in anger and left from there before slamming the door loudly as if it will be weak it would have broke into pieces and I kicked on the door from outside once again before leaving from there) All are fucking biches.(mumbling)

I left the university taking my stuffs from the locker I messaged lisa about what happened and she was so angry and said that she will talk to him but I said no because as I said I don't want to drag others in my matter so after convincing  her she agreed to not go and fight with him.I am not that much bothered about this shit because at least I would rest in this whole two weeks and will do whatever I want.

Tae's Pov:

Today me,jimin and kook are going to xx university to get some talented students to work under our company as we need them to make our company to grow

Today me,jimin and kook are going to xx university to get some talented students to work under our company as we need them to make our company to grow. Before meeting the children's we went to meet the principal first we were talking about our business matter then some one came inside without knocking and kissed the principal in front of eyes and winked looking at us I smirked at her she is such a wore who was desperate to get fucked she went and said someone to come in when I looked at them I saw the same girl which I met last time aah what was her name y-y/n ya y/n she looked at us and stared for some good minutes looks like she was trying to find out who were we but couldn't (smirk) she snapped when the principal called her they were discussing something saying that y/n had bullied the other girl y/n was trying to say something but they didn't let her and suspended her for two weeks she protested but the principal said to call her parents and solve the problem while smirking at her but y/n just gritted her teeth and left from there slamming the door loudly like she was going to break it and again she kicked the door with her foot from outside she is really wild.(smirk)

Principal: Sorry for this mess, we should continue can we.

Tae: Ya sure off course.(cold)

Author's Pov:

After deciding about the business matter the three of them selected some students for the future projects and left from there.Everyone were mesmerized by there beauty and talent some of the students were trying to flirt with them but they didn't give a fuck about them.

next chapter will be soon please do vote and comment love you all byee!