Part 66

Author's Pov:

Y/n: You look exactly like my Devil.(shocked)

He raised his eyebrow he looked around and found everyone staring at you both so he hold your hand and took you out.

Y/n: Ya leave me---

Taehyung: Shhhh! princess didn't I tell you not to move from that place.(husky)

Y/n: I-i was thirsty s-so I went to drink water you know what today I drank a different type of water its taste was soooooo good.(smile)

You were stumbling on your place he was getting difficult to hold you so he made you sit on the sofa and he sat beside you.

Taehyung: Let's go home---

Y/n: Noooooooo I want to drink more water.(fake crying)

Taehyung: See after we reach home I will give you---

Y/n: No I want now or else I will not move from my place.(string)

Taehyung: See princess don't act like a stubborn I will give----

Y/n: You never cared about me you are so curl you do whatever you want ,you left me alone on the sofa between those hungry wolfs making me scared I needed you at that time but you didn't came and at the bar area that girl called me you slut----

Taehyung: Shhh don't talk like that you are my wife and life without which I cant live.(soft)

Y/n: No listen to me she also said that I am just with you because of money she said that she is more beautiful and better then me but I didn't keep quite so I pulled her hair but you came and saved that girl.(crying)

Taehyung: Shhh! stop crying princess I will not leave the person who hurted you---

You didn't let him complete his words and hugged him tightly and sat on his lap he become shocked by your sudden action and his heartbeat raise feeling you this close to him after so many days he can feel you this close how much he wanted to hold you like this forever in his arms.

Y/n: You are warm stay like this.(low voice)

He hugged to tightly listening to your words as your shoulders were not covered you were feeling cold.After some time he didn't notice any movement so he broke the hug and looked at you to found you sleeping with a cute pout on your face and your cheeks were red due to crying and alcohol. He stared at you as the wind was blowing softly making your hair fly the lights were making your face glow in night you snuggled in his arms for more warmth he didn't waste any time and removed his coat rapping around your shoulders he lift you up and took you outside everyone were looking at you both some in jealous and some in aww, he hid your face in crook of his neck as some of them were looking at you hungerly which taehyung didn't like.He told others to look after here and left the place he made you sit in the car properly and went to sat on driver seat and drove to mansion.