Part 36

"Let your past make you better not bitter."

Author's Pov:

Jisso: And I know that you come to know that taehyung is mafia.

You looked at her being shocked you didn't even blink your eyes for some seconds.

Y/n: H-how?.(stutter)

Jisoo: Hey its ok don't be scared I will not tell anyone.

Y/n: Who have to know about it knew it.(sigh)

Jisoo: What do you mean?.(confused)

Y/n: Taehyung came to know that I knew that he is mafia.

Jisoo: What! but how.(shocked)

Y/n: Don't know,but how did you know about it.

Jisoo: today the file papers which you were picking up and after that you started to act differently so I asked taehyung about the file so from there I came to know about it.

Y/n: WHAT! you asked him about this(sigh) that's why he came to know about this matter.

Jisoo: I-i am really sorry I-i didn't thought that he will come to know about this.

Y/n: Its ok we can't do anything now about this ,it had to happen it happened.(sigh)

Jisoo: I just want to say that tae is the most beautiful person I ever meet in my whole life he went through so much I know that jin also went through the same but I was beside him but for tae there was no one to make him a better person he is behaving like this because what happened in the past and I support him my whole life as a sister he is also like his brother but his past made him what he is today.(sigh)

Y/n: What are you talking about I can't understand.(frown)

Jisoo: You will when the right time will come and hope you will never leave his side I saw every girl but I can say that no one is perfect,understanding and better then you I will get going then Jin must be here bye take care.(smile)

You smiled and bit her good bye she went away from there but you are still thinking about her words.you came out of your thoughts when someone shouted you name from downstairs and it was ajumma you decided to go downstairs.

you came out of your thoughts when someone shouted you name from downstairs and it was ajumma you decided to go downstairs