Part 68

Author's Pov:

(After a month)

Taehyung was sitting in the dining room and kept staring at breakfast he was not in the mood of eating anything but then he heard some shouts from the main hall he stood up and went there he saw his bodyguard fighting with a girl he was unable to see her face because his BG was blocking her view.

Taehyung: What is happening here.(cold)

They both stop arguing his BG turn around and bow to him and give side to the girl Taehyung was shocked to see her she stepped inside and said.

CY: Where is my sister.(clam)

Taehyung: She is not here you may leave my place now.(cold)

CY: What do mean by she not here didn't you marry her.(anger)

Taehyung: You better keep your voice low and yes we married but as the agreement got over we divorce so I don't know were is she.(cold)

CY: How can say like---

Mrs.kim: Why you both fighting and who are you.

CY: Hello I am y/n's sister CY and I am here to meet her.(bow)

Mrs.kim: Oh my, its nice meeting you come sit.(smile)

CY called someone inside taehyung frown and looked towards the door and saw a men carrying a lil baby he came inside and greet them he went and sat on the sofa.

CY: He is my husband Sehun and my lil daughter.(smile)

Mrs.kim: its nice meeting you all I will bring something for just wait a lil.

They said no but Mrs.kim just left from there not hearing them.

Taehyung: You got married and have a child.(shocked)

CY:(Sigh)Ya but listen taehyung I want to tell you something that day of our marriage I got to know that I am pregnant I didn't knew what to do or whom to tell so I took help of y/n I told about my condition she was shocked and angry on me she said that if this marriage will happen then we both will stuck because people will thing that we had some relation before marriage and even in that condition if I married you and my child would have born we would have not been divorced the society would have said some shit about us and your father would have not approved for this and if my father would have got to know about this then I don't know what he would have done to my child.I was not in the right mind that time to think about something but y/n just said me to run away I was taken aback listening to her I didn't wanted to drag her in this but she somehow convinced me and I believed that she will take care of the mess so I run away with Sehun to other country far from everyone after that I just came to know that y/n married you.I was feeling guilty to push her in this marriage but she called and said that everything is fine and perfect.
At star she talked to me but suddenly she stopped talking I got worried but then after a month she called me and said that her phone got broke and that's why she was not able to contact me this happened again and she said the same reason behind it I got confused but said nothing she said from now on she would be busy and will not talk to me much.
Those months she barely talked to me I also didn't bother her much and time just passed by but month ago I went out with my baby I was buying some vegetables but suddenly some men in black dress surrounded me my heart beat stopped when they pull out guns my blood went cold they snatched my daughter from me and run away from there I didn't waste any time and called Sehun he said to report to police about this I went to them but because I didn't have any evidence they were unable to find my daughter I kept crying Sehun took me home I was not able to stop crying then a unknown call came I picked it up and the person on other side said 'your baby will be back till tomorrow say thanx to your sister y/n' I was confused hearing that we waited till next morning and I found my daughter near my door.
I was still thinking about the phone call I tried to contact y/n but she didn't pick then few weeks ago she called me I was reviled that she is ok and I decide to come and meet her today but she is not here.