Part 63

Author's Pov:

You looked at him and raised your eyebrow he came towards and stood infront of you and said.

Taehyung: You finally woke up now getup and go and get fresh we need to go for your grandparents funeral.(clam)

You looked at the clock and your eyes went wide it was 11 in morning you hurriedly step out of the bed you stumbled on your way but didn't fall taehyung just chuckled at your cute behaviour. After taking a warm shower you get your self dressed and stepped outside the washroom while drying your hair you didn't saw him in the room after getting ready you went downstairs.

 After taking a warm shower you get your self dressed and stepped outside the washroom while drying your hair you didn't saw him in the room after getting ready you went downstairs

You reached near the dining area and saw that there was BTS,jisoo,Mr. and Mrs.Kim having there breakfast there was no place left for you except beside taehyung so you don't have other choice then sitting beside him so you went an sat there he smiled at you but you ignored him and served your self and started to eat there was a pin drop silence none of them spoke anything but then Taehyung spoke.

Kim having there breakfast there was no place left for you except beside taehyung so you don't have other choice then sitting beside him so you went an sat there he smiled at you but you ignored him and served your self and started to eat there wa...

Taehyung: We all are coming at your grandparents funeral.(clam)

You just hummed and everyone finished the breakfast and decided to go at the funeral so you all sat in cars and drove off to that place you were with taehyung he was driving the car and you were looking outside today's climate is cloudy ,wind was blowing heavily you just closed your eyes feeling relaxed soon you all reached the grave yard you stepped out and saw all of the things were already ready  you all went and stood there in line the rain stared making everything wet the bodyguards brought the umbrella taehyung hold it for you but you removed it by pushing it away you just stare at the coffins which were burying in the ground the priest was saying some vows as you were standing there and staring at the grave everything was done now the ceremony was over you turned around to leave the place but suddenly you felt a hard grip on your arm that person turned you around and a slap sound echoed you hold your cheek due to the pain you looked up at the person and it was Mr.Lee standing infront of you with a burning eyes and angry face he then spoke.

Mr.Lee: You Bi*h what did they did to you that you didn't let them live in peace and also killed them, didn't you have a heart in you before doing anything like this, see there is not even a single tear in your eyes Tch! why would you cry for them who are they for you ,you didn't cared for your mother why would you care----