Part 42

"Rain falls because the clouds can no longer handle the weight,tears falls because heart can no longer handle pain"

Author's Pov:

??: Y/n(shout)

You turned around to see Eunwoo holding a umbrella running towards you.

You frown thinking what is he doing here at this time

You frown thinking what is he doing here at this time.He stopped infront of you holding umbrella above your head breathing heavily.

Eunwoo: Are you stupid you will catch cold.( yelling while breathing heavily)

Y/n: I am fine but first you breath and then talk.(cold)

Saying that you started to walk away ,he frown at your behaviour but come behind you.You both were walking side by side talking nothing then eunwoo noticed something and said.

EW: wait there is someone's hand mark on your neck and cheek did someone hurt you.(anger)

Y/n: I-its n-nothing lets go or else we will catch cold.(trying to distract him)

But he didn't believed you and grabbed your chin and make you look towards him.

EW: Look into my eyes and tell you can't lie to me y/na.(soft)

That's it you can't hold your self any more and hugged him tightly and started to cry on his chest he was shocked at your sudden action but hugged you rubbing your back making you clam down.You were not able to control and told him what happened ,you just told him that taehyung is blaming you for his mothers death nothing much.Eunwoo was shocked to hear it because he know that tae don't take any decision before thinking and he know that tae must have found somethin that make him think like that ,he must not talk with tae that much but he know very much about him.

Y/n: I-i swear e-eunwoo i-i didn't killed h-his mother.(sob)

EW:Hey clam down I know you will not do anything like this now clam down we should go home first hmm.(clam)

You shake your head in no and hugged him tightly making his heart skip a beat and eyes enlarge.

EW: H-hey if we don't go right now we will catch cold if you want me to get sick then we will stay .(soft)