Part 47

"If you don't fight for what you what don't cry for what you lose."

Author's Pov:

As you were running through the hall way saving your self from Alex that time one of your employee saw you she hurriedly went to search taehyung and reached the main hall she saw him talking with someone so she went near him and said.

Girl: I saw miss y/n kissing a man and they are in the hallway.(breathing heavily)

Because of her hate towards you she told him like this as you always get praised and many of the male employee's talk to you ,about which she was not able to tolerate and to take revenge on you of what you said to her that day in the washroom. Hearing her taehyung went out of control and furiously he marched towards the hallway in search of you ,the girl smirk seeing him this anger she might do this for her own fun but she don't know what she did is a big mistake.His anger was raising every passing second he reached there but didn't find you he went further and stopped at his place when he heard some muffles from a room without wasting any time he dashed inside and what he saw made his inner beast rise.Due to dim light it looked like Alex was kissing you and due to the water on your face it looked like you were sweating.

Due to dim light it looked like Alex was kissing you and due to the water on your face it looked like you were sweating

Taehyung:You mother fucker.(shout)

He pushed him away from you and started to punch him but stopped when he heard him saying.

Alex: S-stop why the hell a-are you beating me.

Taehyung: Why because she is my wife and you dared to touch her.(growl)

Alex gulped looking at him he knew that he was mafia but he never knew that you are his wife if he want to be alive he have to tell lie and what that's what he did.

Alex: She was the one who wanted to have s*x with me.

Taehyung froze at his place he thought that the girl was lying but when he heard it from him he was out of control.You were also froze at your place hearing him.

Taehyung: WTF! are you saying.(anger)

Alex: Y-yes s-she was first to approach me a-and stated to k-kiss me but I t-tried to stop her but she was not s-so I thought s-she is single so i-i took further step.(gulp)

You shook you head and stood up with your shake legs and went near him and grabbed Alex's collar.

Y/n: T-tell him t-that you are lying te-tell him t-that I didn't e-even touch you p-please I-i beg you tell him t-the truth.(breathing heavily)

Alex: N-no I will not lie to him I am telling the truth taehyung.(sweating)

Taehyung's anger reached it level he grabbed your forearm you winch in pain he started to drag you outside you were stumbling because of the drug which was in your body but still tired to match his speed.

Y/n: Please tae--Sir I am telling the truth I didn't do anything he is lying please---

Taehyung: Just shut up if you speak any further I swear you will see worse side of me.(shout)