Part 23

" Hope for the best but stay prepared for the worst ,always......."

Author's Pov:

As you were exploring the house at the corner you saw a room you went neat it and was going to open it but then one of the maid working there stopped you.

Maid: Wait! its bedroom of Mr.Kim(tae) no one is allowed to go inside his room.

Y/n: O-ok thankyou for telling me.

Maid: Your welcome but from next time be careful.

You left from there after that you went down stairs and sat down on the sofa.

You were scrolling through your phone looking something but then someone snatched your mobile from your hand and said

??: Go and make something for me to eat instead of sitting here.(rude)

You looked up to see the one and only jennie you rolled your eyes at her.

(she looks beautiful isn't it)

You tried to take your phone back but she was not giving you and said.

Jennie: First go and make something for me to eat I am hungry.(cold)

Y/n: You should have woke early to have your breakfast but you didn't so wait till the lunch.

Jennie: You! just do as I said or else I will tell to tae that you didn't give anything to eat.(smirk)

Y/n: If you are that hungry go and make your self ,why are you telling me.

Jennie: Because from when I was born my father and mother didn't let me do any work so I have a habit to tell others.

Y/n: So what should I do if your parents treat you like a princess you should at least know how to cook.

Jennie: You know all this things because your own parents kicked out from there house or else you also would have not know how to cook.(smirk)

Y/n: You! don't have any right to go on my--

Your words cut off by.

Jisoo: What is happening here.(coming  downstairs)Why are you both shouting.

Jennie: See na unnie I told her to make food for me as I am hungry but she is telling me to make my self you know that I don't know how to cook then how can I .(fake tears)

Jisso: Hey hey its ok I will make something for till then eat some snacks I will come soon ok.

Jennie hummed in yes she looked at you and smirked you just controlled your anger and went behind jisso to help her as it was also time for the lunch.

You went inside the kitchen and saw jisso already started the work you went near her and cleared your throat and said.

Y/n: Can I help you in something.(polite)

Jisso: Ya off course please cut those vegetables.(smile)

You started to wash and cut those vegetables.Maids were also there but busy in other work.

Y/n: I am sorry because of me you have to cook.

Jisso: Hey its ok its not a big problem and above that its also lunch time so I thought to cook and don't take her words to your heart she was raised and was pampered by her parents so she is like this only.

Y/n: So you heard every thing.(ambarrassed)

Jisso: Ya(clucked) Now do your work.

You both had nice company with each other. Food was prepared so you put them on the dining table and said a maid to.

Y/n: Go and call jennie and say her that lunch is ready.(polite)

Maid: Ok miss.

She went and called her ,you jennie and jisso started eating after some time you saw that jennie left the food in the plate it was like she even didn't eat 4 bites form it and left from there saying.

Jennie: I am on died so I didn't want to eat much.(left form there)

Y/n:(I sighed how can she waste the food like this if she was on died she could have eat salad instead of this)

You came out of you your thoughts when jisoo tapped you shoulder and said.

Jisoo: Y/n I going to company to give the boys there lunch I will be back soon ok.

You nod your head and bit her bye and you finished your food and decided t put the plates in the sink but the maid said not to do so ,but you didn't listen to them and did what you wanted to do.

You were getting bored in the house you were missing lisa so much you didn't talk to her since your marriage and you were getting scared what will she say after hearing about it, you took deep breath and decided to call her.    (ON CALL)

Y/n: H-ello Lisa how are you.(gulp)

Lisa: Oh I forget that I had a friend(sarcastically) And how you dare to call me after so many days huh! Did you even though how worried I was for you ,how could you remember about me that you had a friend ,if you are chilling out there.(anger)

Y/n: Listen its not like that I--

Lisa: No I will not you are so mean--

Y/n: I AM MARRIED(whisper shout)

She was not speaking anything you know that she is shocked you were going to explain her;

Lisa: You bi*h you are telling me now if I was in front of you I would have killed you till now and I was right you were really chilling you life without me isn't it .I thought I was your best friend and like a sister for you and helped you in worse times but I never thought that you will betray me like this.(fake sob)

You sighed at her over dram and said.

Y/n: Are you done or want to speak more when you will done by your scolding then tell me I will explain myself.

She scolded you some more time and said you to explain yourself .You took a deep breath and told her everything that happened that day of wedding .Lisa was felling bad for you but she can't do anything for you .You also told that this is only for an year and after that you will be free form it ,after hearing it she was reveled and told you to be strong .you both had some chit chat and gossip about the collage she told you that every one are not giving value to soojin(bully) and treating her like a trash no one is afraid of her now .After some time you cut the call and sighed you felt reveled after talking to her it was like your heart felt light.