Part 64

Author's Pov:

Taehyung was downstairs sitting on the sofa and scrolling through him mobile but suddenly he started to feel uneasy his heart was telling him that something bad is going to happen but he shrugged his thought and tried to distract him mind.

But his heart was telling him that to see you he sighed and stood up he decided to check on you so he went upstairs and opened his door he frown his eyes when he saw the bed empty he looked down which made his heart stop he saw the broken pieces o...

But his heart was telling him that to see you he sighed and stood up he decided to check on you so he went upstairs and opened his door he frown his eyes when he saw the bed empty he looked down which made his heart stop he saw the broken pieces of the vase.

He heard the sound of shower but decided to check if you are ok or not he knocked the door and called your name softly but he didn't get any response, this time he called you a lil louder but again here was no response making his heartbeat fast wi...

He heard the sound of shower but decided to check if you are ok or not he knocked the door and called your name softly but he didn't get any response, this time he called you a lil louder but again here was no response making his heartbeat fast without wasting anytime he broke the door and entered inside and what he saw made the floor beneath his slip.

Taehyung: Y/n.(shout)

He didn't waste any time and pulled you out of the bathtub and lay you down on the floor he tapped your cheeks to wake you up but you were no even responding to him his breath stop when he didn't feel you breathing he shout for someone for help as the door was open so they can hear him then one of his bodyguard entered the bathroom.

Taehyung: Call the fucking doctor now.(shout)

He nod his head and went outside taehyung lift you up and took outside the washroom and lay you on the bed.He told one of his maid to change your dress,he came inside with the doctor and sat on the other side of you.She started to check you and gave you a injection and looked at taehyung.

Doctor: I think you took my words seriously you shouldn't have asked her about the past this fast its not even been a day that she got a panic attack and again she got now but right now her mind is not in the right state she herself doesn't know what she is doing that's why she drown herself in the bathtub and what she will do next to harm herself no ones knows so I want to tell you that stay beside her so she don't do anything to her don't let her live alone just keep an eye that what she is doing,and here are some medicine give her daily after having food ,I will take my leave then King.(bow)

A tear escaped from his eyes he went and close the door and come back he lay beside you and hugged you tightly like someone is going to snatch you from him.