Part 31

" Love is rare Life is strange,Nothing last people change."

Author's Pov:

Y/n: It was J-Jennie.(gulp)

Taehyung: What the hell are you saying.(anger)

Y/n: S-see I told you that you will not believe but she is the one who--

Tae: Stop your bullshit ,you are saying this because you are jealous of her and her presentation was the best from everyone. And you ,you just made me and my father feel low and ambarrassed .She is more better then you.(anger)

Y/n: If she is better then me you should have married her not me if I am the cause of everything you should have thought twice before marring me.(anger)

Tae: Don't teach me what to do or what not ,stay in your limits and don't you dare to provoke the beast inside me or you will see the worst side of me.(shout)

Y/n: Listen if you can get anger I can also and you are also a human like me and I said you before also I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU.( saying every word loudly)

Saying that you left from there shuting the door behind. He throw the vase which was kept on the table angerly and said.

Tae: Just one reason just one if I find anything about you that trigger me I swear Y/n you will surely see my beast side.(anger)

You left from there angerly and started to do your work which was pending.

Everyone were staring at you like you did a crime by not getting this project you and you were getting irritated by it and said

Y/n: What! don't you all have your works to do instead of staring at me.(shout)

Everyone looked away and started to do there work you sighed looking at them and continued your work.

(At Taehyung cabin)

He was sitting and typing something angerly but then someone entered the office

He was sitting and typing something angerly but then someone entered the office. He was going to shout at the person because he/she didn't knock the door but when he looked up he saw Jin. He ignored him and stared to do his work.