Chapter 2

**"Never Enough" by Epica, goes very well with Abigail's situation**

I wake up the next morning feeling slightly better, knowing that I was gonna get the hell out of this hell was enough to make me feel like I won a trip to Fiji. I get up and hop in the shower, I finish and dry myself as I walk towards the closet grabbing a pair of black skinny jeans and a black coat. I walk to the drawers and open the one with the plethera of shirts, I grab the one with a zombie that says Brains in big red letters on the bottom. I know what you must think, isn't that a shirt that a 9 year old would wear?, well let me tell you something, do you think that I give a fuck?.... not really.

I put it on and quickly put on my skinny jeans, I walk over to my nightstand and grab my cellphone seeing the time, 6:30 am, still good timeing. I run over to my closet and grab my black combat boots and a pair of black socks from the drawers and sit on the bed, putting them on.

Grabbing the coat I put it on as I also grab my cellphone and put it inside the pocket of my coat. I grab the suitcase and cosmetic bag walking out the room into the living room. I grab my keys over at the small table next to the door, and look up at a little mirror ontop of the table. I think to myself "geez I forgot to do my hair, I'll just do it in the plane" . I open the door and close it behind me locking it from the outside, and began walking towards the elevator infront of the door of my apartment.

As the elevator doors open I slide myself in and press the button for the 1st floor. I look at the numbers as they began the countdown from the 5th floor, as I finally arrive to the 1st floor, the doors open and I walk out of the elevator opening quickly the main door of the apartments, I step out and breathe deeply, I smile a little bit to myself, as I think to myself, ...... "this is a new beginning"

I quickly see a cab infront of the apartments, and I run to it, I tell the driver .....

"To the airport please"

I throw my stuff in, and began to drive to the airport, where I grab a ticket and fly my way to New York.