Chapter 7

**This is what Abigail looks like, now you guys have a visual, and the video is "You Look So Fine" by Garbage**

I slowly break us apart, I didn't realize that as I did this, my hand caressed his abdomen slowly, I quickly took it off, but said nothing. I looked up at him...

"Is everything alright my dear Abigail"

He says looking down with concern, I sigh deeply and then say...

"I can't do it...."

I raise an eyebrow, and gulp while looking away, I slowly turn back to him...

"Just give me like....some time or something, I just don't think it's a good idea at the time, but.....we can be good friends, if you want?"

He sighs deeply and looks down at the floor bummed, then looking at me he gives me a slight smile with a nod...

"Yes my dear Abigail....remember...I will wait for you for as long as I have too, ....friends sounds good"

I smile at him and look down at my phone, 10:30 pm, still good time. Looking back at him I say...

"We should get back in, Larry might be wondering what happened"

I walk through the revolving doors of the museum as Ahkmenrah walks behind me, eveybody was there gathered together Larry was on the middle of the stairs talking to everybody, I look at Ahkmenrah with a raised eyebrow then back at Larry.

Larry, with all he was saying points out at me from within the crowd and says..

"Abigail, please come over!"

I look at everybody infront of me as they stare waiting for me to go with Larry. I slowly began to walk towards Larry through the crowd, I walk up the stairs and stand next to Larry. He looks at me and whispers...

"Are you ok? Ahkmenrah told me what happened"

I nod and say smiling...

"All is fine, just a missunderstanding"

He smiles and looks at the crowd again...

"Everybody this is my cousin from San Diego California, her name is Abigail!"

Everybody at the same time said hello to me, it sounded sort of like an echo, I began to laugh...

"Nice to meet you all!"

I say as Roosevelt comes close and takes my hand...

"I am Theodore Roosevelt the 26th president of this United States of America at your service my dear, nice to finally meet you Abigail..."

He points at the woman standing next to him...

"This is Sacagawea..."

She nods with a smile, Theodore points at the two little men that were standing on the main desk...

"They are Jedediah and Octavious...."

Jedediah salutes me taking off his hat and says...

"Nice to meet you ma'am"

Octavious then smiles and puts his head down taking off his helmet...

"At your service m'lady"

Theodore then looks over and points out at a man with a fur and skin coat...

"Over there is Attila the Hun, and Dexter the capuchin monkey"

He points out at the little monkey next to Attila. I smile and say....