Chapter 6

**I decided to put "Meadows Of Heaven" by Nightwish, I think it fits quite nicely with this chapter, since it seems that Abigail is giving into Ahkmenrah, and is in peace with herself**

Slap! I slap Ahkmenrah on the cheek, he looked at me wideeyed with shock and disbelief as he placed his hand on the now red cheek.

I look at him angry slowly turning away into embarrasment, I felt bad for what I did. I looked away to the side, I couldn't bare look at him at that moment, I felt like my flesh was gonna melt off my face in embarassment. I slowly turned my whole body away from him and looked up, my eyes began to blurr as one tear falls from my cheek.....

"I am sorry,.... I... I did not meant to do that, you just caught me off guard,..... and I just came out of a horrible relationship"

Without any further thought, I began to run away to the lobby where Larry was talking to the wax figure of Theodore Rossevelt.

Larry looks over at me and shouts...

"Abigail! What's wrong?! Where are you going?!"

I run through the revolving doors and pace back and forth a little bit before hitting the wall behind me with my fist tightly closed.

I look up at the heavens and began to curse like hell...

"Fucken shit! Son of a bitch! Why?!"

I slowly sit on the first step, placing my hands on my face with the elbows resting on my knees, thinking deeply.

Ahkmenra's POV

I was still standing there frozen, I couldn't believe what just happened, she literally slapped me and ran away. I knew it was my fault, I couldn't contain myself from kissing those lips. I close my eyes as I imagine her, her smile, her hair, how it would cover half of her face making her mysteriously gorgeous, those hazel almond eyes, that when I see them looking at me, theres a glow in them, and those lips, I imagined that kiss again, those lips are my poison.

I open my eyes slowly and placed my fingers on my lips, I never wanted to get rid of that moment, that feeling, that memory. I snap out of trance, when I realize that I was falling for her, but how?, we just met, is that possible?, I felt like there was more to that slap she gave me, like there was something that she is trying to hide, which by the way my cheek was still burning, she does give one hell of a slap.

I look around me as I began to run down the corridors to the Lobby, I saw Larry standing there with Roosevelt and ask a bit out of breath....

"Have you seen Abigail?,.....did she pass by here?"

Larry looked at me with a slight squint as he walked infront of me.

"How about you first tell me what the fuck just happened Ahkmenrah, why was she running away crying?!"

I close my eyes and then open them, I didn't know how I was gonna break the news that I kissed his cousin, and that she slapped me very, very hard. I sigh and look at Larry, I couldn't tell him any other way, but straight...

"I...um..."

I gulped nervously...

"I kissed her Larry,....I kissed her and she slapped me, but that is why I want to find her, I need to apologize to her for being so forward"

Larry looks at me with a blank stare, he then looks away then me again...

"She went out the doors"

He pointed at the the revolving doors of the museum, and slowly walked away towards Roosevelt. I looked over at Theodore, he looked at me and gave me a slight smile as if to tell me that Larry was gonna be alright. I then run to the door and get myself out, I look around and stop as I see Abigail sitting there on the step with her hands on her face quietly.