Chapter 9

** It's best if you put this song up and cranck it up further down in the chapter, it will make you feel like you are there**

Outraged of the situation with Jedediah I quickly said...

"I don't want to hear this Jed...."

He growls at me but this time he looked like he was desperate and about to cry....

"Of course not Abigail!....of course you don't want to hear it cuz you are afraid!....afraid of what might happen! Afraid that you might fall for me as well!, then what would happen to egyptian boy over there!"

I close my eyes, maybe he was right or maybe not, but I felt so confused at the moment, my eyes began to water and I dropped myself on my knees defeated, Jed walked over to me and placed his extremely small hand on mine....

"I am sorry Abigail, I did not meant to upset you in any way, it's just.....it's just that it angered me watching you with him, and not being able to do anything about it..."

I wipe my tears and look at him...

"I promise I will not bother you again"

Jed replies as he begins to walk away sadened, I quickly grab him and take him to the other room where Octavious and Ahkmenrah wait. Slowly I placed Jed next to Octavious, grabbing my coat from the floor I place it on the chair by the desk. I began to walk towards the stairs, my head lowered and very quiet.

Ahkmenrah frowns at was just happened and looks at Jed....

"Jed, what did you just tell my darling Abigail, why is she so quiet"

Octavious crosses his arms infront of his chest, and says....

"Yes, what DID you tell m'lady to make her so uneasy"

Jed just gives Ahkmenrah a deadly look and turns the other way as he keeps walking away, Octavious looked at Ahkmenrah. And shrugs in surprise, as he too turns and walks away following Jed. Ahkmenrah looks up at the stairs as I disappear going straight. Ahkmenrah runs towards the stairs climbing them by skipping steps, he quickly catches up to me and begins to walk next to me....

"Are you going to tell me what just happened dear Abigail?"

I silently think about it for a few seconds, battling the thought in my mind, I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him or not, what would Ahkmenrah do, what would he say, but if I don't say it I will be a bad future girlfriend, I don't want lies and anything that would be bad for our relationship.

I straighten up and grab Ahkmenrah's hand and begin to run until we arrive at the oceanic exhibition where we almost get blown away by a whale, I sit in a nearby bench where Ahkmenrah sits right next to me. I look at Ahkmenrah and tell him looking straight into his eyes as I grab his hand....

"I will tell you what happened, but you are gonna have to promise me a few things Ahkmenrah...."

Ahkmenrah intreagued nods and leans closer to me...

"1. You will not get mad...2. You will not do anything about it...3. You will not go after Jed to harm or kill him in any way.....and you have to promise and keep the promises, otherwise I will not believe you and I won't ever tell you anything again.....promise?"

He nods in agreement...

"Nodding your head does not count.."

I say, then he finally speaks...

"Yes my dear Abigail"

I nod my head saying....

"Good, thats good"